Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Damaris:
a) I tweaked the formatting of a few things, but all the numbers were correct.
b) I can't believe I am telling a girl this, but "It's time to go shopping at the Mystic Pearl." :p

Damaris Beiryn is APPROVED for second level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Kalinn/Frost:
You switched to the Dragon Disciple like I suggested, but didn't carry through all the changes. So, I have done a lot of editing.
a) STR 18 give a +4 bonus. You had +2 listed.
b) HP rearranged due to DD swap.
c) Will jumped to +6 with DD swap. +8 while raging.
d) Dragon Breath is 6d6. 3 Sorc levels + 3 DD levels for bloodline powers.
e) I tweaked the XP and GP numbers. I had them slightly off in the game thread.
f) Kalinn is carrying one of the big price treasure items, so her share is a little higher than its supposed to be, but it will balance out by the end of the adventure.

Kalinn Ari is APPROVED for 9th level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Heinrich:
a) The HP was off considerably. You jumped from 22 to 32. The correct total is 26, which you had at the bottom of the page. Fixed.
b) The shield spell applies to flat footed AC, not touch. Fixed.
c) A +1 magic crossbow does +1 on damage as well. Fixed.
d) It looked like you were double counting your scroll expenditures in the financial breakdown. When I moved that out of the way, they look reasonable.
e) Lifestyle: You got a few pieces confused here.
1) it is a one time cost.
2) 100 gp is average, 1,000 gp is wealthy.
3) You had it listed in Inventory and the Consumed Expenditures both, double dipping.
Still need to chose between average that you paid for, or wealthy which costs more.

Close enough, Heinrich is APPROVED for sixth level.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
thank you satin knights! I had chosen average it appears if that is the cost i applied.
apparently I was under the notion that it was a per month cost, not one time.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Sorry, but Tyrien e'Adrianne will need to go back to the drawing board. She needs to have a BAB of +6 before she adds the level in the prestige class. Right now, she has a +5. I double checked the PRD and the requirement is listed in the first paragraph. So, she will need to take another level in fighter or bard first. Either would qualify her next level.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
2nd attempt: Tyrien_e'Adrianne is ready for 7th level review.

Sorry, but Tyrien e'Adrianne will need to go back to the drawing board. She needs to have a BAB of +6 before she adds the level in the prestige class. Right now, she has a +5. I double checked the PRD and the requirement is listed in the first paragraph. So, she will need to take another level in fighter or bard first. Either would qualify her next level.
Yes, that is correct. Not sure why I thought she was ready for AA, that was so long ago. :?

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I would like to submit Tonris the Vengeful for approval for his level 6 level up via DM Credits. I also have a special request regarding this particular Level up and it is as follows: this Level up was obtained via DM Credits that were calculated based on the Time XP and Encounter XP that was given to me in the Darkness Rising adventure as of November 30th, 2012. Unfortunately due to the malware issue that occurred on Enworld shortly there after I was unable to notify the Judges at that time that I had intended to level my character up using my DM Credit. As such I was hoping that I can retroactively apply the Time Based XP starting from December 1st and forward as if my character were level 6 instead of having to apply it as if my character were level 5 still, seeing as how my intention was to apply for level 6 at that time anyways?

Also of note is that I had to go in and correct my Knowledge Skill Check Modifiers (especially for Knowledge (Religion)) as I had forgotten to add in the ability modifier for some of them.

Last edited:

Remove ads