Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, I can get there in Firefox. I removed the "awaiting approval" easily on Tonris.
A) Maybe it is Google Chrome.
b) If you click on your userid in the top right, select preferences, there are "Widen source display to full screen" and "disable categories block". Both of those should be off. I tried adjusting them on my account and could not replicate your failure. But, the descriptions sound appropriate.
c) You should be visual mode, not source mode in order to click and manipulate the categories. Otherwise, you have to do the convoluted double bracket wiki method of editing.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, I used to default to visual mode, and have to turn on source mode. I've not changed any of my settings - possibly one of the wiki updates (from the wiki people, not one of ours) reset my defaults. I'll play around with my settings preferences and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for removing Tonris' category in the meantime.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And that was it - somehow the ability to view in visual mode had gotten unchecked. Turning that back on defaults to visual mode for editing and I have my sidebar back.

Systole

First Post
Heh, my 3rd character leveled up too: Cythera e'Kiernan

Submitted for 9th level.

Everything looks fine on Cythera, but before I approve, are you sure you want to take that teamwork feat? It's a hugely situational extra 1d6. You have to be flanking and you have to be with someone else who has the feat. For an extra 3.5 damage, it just hardly seems worth it. Combat Reflexes, Lunge, and Step Up are all better options, in my opinion.

Satin Knights

First Post
Also looking over Cythera:
a) Well, I found she should have a +17 for perform dance instead of +16. That also takes Acrobatics to +16. Fixed.

The Precise Strike is great when you have an animal companion/eidolon with claw/claw/bite and Precise Strike. Without a flanker buddy, it is a rarely usable feat. I suggest Combat Reflexes as well.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks for the suggestion, but Fury is planning to take it as well and he should reach 9th level shortly. Our little party is not all playing at optimization either so it seams to fit. ;)

Satin Knights

First Post
The Weapon Training +0 is a fifth level fighter ability, which I guess you won't be taking that many levels in fighter. But, since it is stated as +0, I didn't rip it out. It is just there "early".

Cythera e'Kiernan is APPROVED for ninth level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases