Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Daylily:
a) You had not added the Horizon Walker saves to the normal and raging stat blocks. Fixed.
b) Daylily has seven levels, but was listing BAB as +8/+3 in the combat section. Super elf there. :lol: Fixed.
c) Iteratives looked funky until I got to the bottom of the list and saw power attack and furious focus assumed on all. I added line breaks so the explanation doesn't get lost beyond the scroll bar section.

Daylily is APPROVED for seventh level.

Systole

First Post
Hah, no doubt I fixed his BAB once, then came back later and 'fixed' it a second time. Possibly alcohol had something to do with it.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel is ready for level 5.

I should note that while the Bladebound Magus entry says that a DM is supposed to pick the additional languages that the Blackblade learns, I thought it would be fitting that the Blackblade learn Dwarven as it is apparent that Fae'shiel's blackblade happens to be a dwarven craft sword (as per developments in my current and last adventure). But if the person reviewing my characters level up disagrees with that assessment, feel free to have it learn a different language instead.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Fae'shiel is ready for level 5.

I should note that while the Bladebound Magus entry says that a DM is supposed to pick the additional languages that the Blackblade learns, I thought it would be fitting that the Blackblade learn Dwarven as it is apparent that Fae'shiel's blackblade happens to be a dwarven craft sword (as per developments in my current and last adventure). But if the person reviewing my characters level up disagrees with that assessment, feel free to have it learn a different language instead.
Approved and I agree that the sword would know Dwarven. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases