Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Since Thuvian is going out soon, I looked him over. General note: People should put there characters in the Awaiting Approval category so I can see them a little easier.
a) I found a transcription error in finances. 1,973.55 vs 1937.55. fixed.
b) Nora's BAB went up because her master's did. Fixed that, but Nora probably needs a little more looking at. Since she hides in her pouch except to feed, I am not worried about it though.
c) I listed which spells are affected by the new feats in the feats section.

Thuvian is APPROVED for fifth.

Satin Knights

First Post
Ok, I goofed on something. I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. I would like to have judge's approval to do the following:

1. Change Feat - Light armor proficiency to - Combat Casting.

I do not know when I chose this or why. I might have been in a hurry. I just don't remember doing this

The other things can be done in Arcane row.

Thank you in advance.
GE said okay in another thread, but I will okay this as well. I changed it on your wiki sheet.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thank you SK, I actually got side tracked and forgot this. health issues compounded by travel plans.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'll level Thuvian to 5 so that I have a character in that range if needed. Quillian is still at level 3 (or will be as soon as I apply the finishing touches to his leveling), so I can still cover that range as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases