Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
I have gone through and reviewed Aradra.
A) I went on a scroll bar killing spree and also added bold to several tidbits to make the important numbers stand out.
B) Gold calculations for the current game hasn't caught up, but then, they rarely do mid-game. Not a show stopper.
C) But, you absolutely, positively took the wrong feat at fifth level. Take a look at Boon Companion and Approved Feats. It raises Shadow up to the same level as you are. I couldn't let you miss this feat and then have to wait for two levels, or a year, until your next chance to grab it.

So take the Boon Companion feat and rebuild Shadow as a fifth level animal companion. Unless you really, really don't want it. :eek:

NOT YET.

jackslate45

First Post
I have gone through and reviewed Aradra.
A) I went on a scroll bar killing spree and also added bold to several tidbits to make the important numbers stand out.
B) Gold calculations for the current game hasn't caught up, but then, they rarely do mid-game. Not a show stopper.
C) But, you absolutely, positively took the wrong feat at fifth level. Take a look at Boon Companion and Approved Feats. It raises Shadow up to the same level as you are. I couldn't let you miss this feat and then have to wait for two levels, or a year, until your next chance to grab it.

So take the Boon Companion feat and rebuild Shadow as a fifth level animal companion. Unless you really, really don't want it. :eek:

NOT YET.

This was actually a hard choice to let go by, believe me. I considered taking it, but when I did a full build of my character, he did not have room to take that, and all the archery feats that would make him unstopable (snap shot chain, point blank master as ranger bonus feat, clusters shot chain, critical focus chain ). So it came down between this and cluster shot at 19. Which is many years away, but who knows if we even get that high.

I also considered the character, and Shadow himself. Shadow is the second set of eyes and nose to Aradra own. He won't be participating in combat unless Aradra gets attacked. Aradra is training him to be an intimidating machine, which will give him something to do in combat. That will be a while though.

Therefore, as crazy as it sounds, I am sticking to my original plan.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Kalinn Ari (Frost):
A) I had to check for myself. Your innate 5 cold resist doesn't stack with the new draconic cold resist. I thought they might. Oh well. I listed the innate resistances in the combat section.
B) The thrown dagger to hit was off. Fixed. I also replace Ability with the STR or DEX as appropriate.

Frost is APPROVED for 6th level.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Kalinn Ari (Frost):
A) I had to check for myself. Your innate 5 cold resist doesn't stack with the new draconic cold resist. I thought they might. Oh well. I listed the innate resistances in the combat section.
B) The thrown dagger to hit was off. Fixed. I also replace Ability with the STR or DEX as appropriate.

Frost is APPROVED for 6th level.

Danke! I meant to ask when I posted the approval request if anyone knew whether the cold resistances would stack but forgot. Glad you checked (even though the answer isn't what I'd like). I guess it's because they count the Draconic resistance as racial as well, making them the same type bonus.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Temarel:
A) The MW glaive is 308 gp, not 8. Fixed.
B) A CLW potion is only 50 gp, not 200. Fixed.
C) Please mark the number of charges the wand has. Needs fixing.
D) I added some totals in the finance section, as well as a "Consumed or Destroyed" and moved the one Alchemist's fire there.

Suggestions:
1) Get a melee weapon. Without one, you are basically defenseless if backed into a corner. A cestus is good, because you still threaten adjacent squares for AoOs while wielding the bow, if also wearing the cestus.
2) You spent more than a month in the DWI without realizing you had leveled and had extra money. Go shopping at the Pearl retroactively, after checking with your GM. Because selling back items net you 100%, there is no loss in stocking up before an adventure. If 60% of your wealth is unspent, you are handicapping yourself and your party members. In game, you have until morning, so it shouldn't break character immersion.

Temarel is APPROVED for third level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases