Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, I've been busy. :cool:

Reviewing Borric:
a) Trip needed a lot of work. You were missing several bonuses. You went from +19 to +23 when using the flail. But power attack penalties can drop that a bit. CRB p.199 "Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects. These bonuses must be applicable to the weapon or attack used to perform the maneuver." So, even the +1 enchantment of the weapon applies.
b) You only get one swing on an AoO, at your highest attack rate. You had two listed.
c) On your weapons, I specifically added in the Weapon Training as WT so the numbers came up right.
d) I hunted down and calculated your current adventure's earned XP.

Borric is APPROVED for more bashing and grumpiness.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll be submitting Bren for his Level Up to 11 soon, but would like to request his minor re-work. Advanced Race Guide wasn't available when I first generated him; now that it is approved, I'd like to take the Incorruptible alternate racial trait.

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Tyrien

1) CMB breakdown is correct, but the total was wrong. Fixed.

2) I'm having trouble with the damage listing for the MWK composite longbow. I'm only adding the 'always on' factors: I come up with +2 STR, +2 Weapon spec, +1 Expert, +1 enhanced = +6 damage. I assume I'm missing something because I usually am at higher levels, but I can't find it.

Help me out with (2) and I'll throw the approval on.

jason

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Reviewing Tyrien

1) CMB breakdown is correct, but the total was wrong. Fixed.

2) I'm having trouble with the damage listing for the MWK composite longbow. I'm only adding the 'always on' factors: I come up with +2 STR, +2 Weapon spec, +1 Expert, +1 enhanced = +6 damage. I assume I'm missing something because I usually am at higher levels, but I can't find it.

Help me out with (2) and I'll throw the approval on.

jason
I only count +6 as well. Hmmm, maybe I accidentally added +1 from Enhanced Arrows twice? Dunno.

I went back and checked her damage from a few levels ago and it was +5. Somewhere it turned to +6=> increased with conditionals to +12. Not sure how that happened.

Remove ads