Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Daylily:
The addition of XP in the first post of A Spiked Drink is off by 50. After the Boss fight, it should be 5630. So, Daylily didn't level until the 7th.

Other than that, I didn't find any issues. The is a lot of formatting blank space, but I don't know if that is just because of barbarian scribbling. :p

Daylily is APPROVED for fourth level.

Edit: The total XP was accurate after all. There was an intermediate point that should have been 660 instead of 610, so that accounts for the missing 50.

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Booyah! I believe that makes me the second person in the history of LPF to have passed an SK approval on the first try!

The blank spaces are because I dislike having the sections run into each other. It just annoys me.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The blank spaces are because I dislike having the sections run into each other. It just annoys me.

I feel the same way and that's why the character creation page irritates me. I find using section headings instead of subsection headings helps make the spacing uniform throughout the whole sheet (variable spacing between sections throughout the whole page bugs me too). I've changed this on all of my character sheets.

Satin Knights

First Post
I still have you in my queue to do. I have just been juggling too many things with Anaerion's and Kalinn's special item requests. The logistics of them are turning out interesting. I think 3 or 4 from another game also leveled in the last day, so I will be busy this weekend, on top of the table top 10 hours I got scheduled.
-SK

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I still have you in my queue to do. I have just been juggling too many things with Anaerion's and Kalinn's special item requests. The logistics of them are turning out interesting. I think 3 or 4 from another game also leveled in the last day, so I will be busy this weekend, on top of the table top 10 hours I got scheduled.
-SK

I assume 'eat' is folded into the 10 hour game. But what about sleep? Or do you have a Ring of Replenishment and don't require sleep or food? :p

Satin Knights

First Post
I just sleep three hours, three times a day. :p

Reviewing Tyrien:
A) The reflex save was low because DEX had not been updated. Fixed.
B) Climb was low. Fixed.

Tyrien is APPROVED for fifth level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases