Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
I did a bit of cleanup on Samad. He needs to do a little more shopping, but he is APPROVED for 3rd level. Since you can sell items back to the Mystic Pearl at full price, it is always advantageous to spend all but your last 50 gp before going on your next adventure.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I APPROVED Tasanto and started checking Bren.

For Bren, Not Yet.
I fixed finances, it was off by 30gp and the total weight on the gear. However, if he is going to enter play and spend that 60k in GP, that will mean redoing all the checking for stats & gear most likely.

But before an approval can be given the Skill Ranks assigned needs some checking. He has 40 points, but only showing 37 ranks.

Also, for spell casters, the acquiring of spells should be listed for leveling up each time too. That would be known spells for spontaneous casters and spells per day. I know some do it, but some don't. Make it easier on Judges, please do it if your character is a spell caster.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
For Bren, Not Yet.
I fixed finances, it was off by 30gp and the total weight on the gear. However, if he is going to enter play and spend that 60k in GP, that will mean redoing all the checking for stats & gear most likely.

But before an approval can be given the Skill Ranks assigned needs some checking. He has 40 points, but only showing 37 ranks.

Also, for spell casters, the acquiring of spells should be listed for leveling up each time too. That would be known spells for spontaneous casters and spells per day. I know some do it, but some don't. Make it easier on Judges, please do it if your character is a spell caster.

Money spent. Affected sections are Combat Stats (AC Change due to dropping Amulet of Natural Armor and Ring of Protection, both +1) and Weapon Stats (Added special notations for Greyflame, Ghost Touch and Holy).

Skills adjusted - I'd changed the totals, but hadn't changed the ranks spent.

Spells/Day section added to Level Up section.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases