Character Level Up Approvals

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Arianna is ready for a third level review. We just finished up a rat swarm encounter, and on just time based XP alone, Arianna ticked over the threshold.
So far everything game mechanics checks out.

Looking at her Finances is giving me a headache. :p

I have Total income at:
150 - Initial
1973.55 - Adv 1
1696.33 - Adv 2
Total = 3879.88gp

Expenses at:
64.26 - Cash on hand
57.3 - Consumed
1007 - House & Items
1602.32 - Backpack
996 - On person
Total = 3726.88gp

So I think I am either missing something or she lost some money. Otherwise I APPROVE her level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Borric:

A) You added the cloak of resistance to the combat stats section, but did not include it in the totals. fixed.

B) The Mystic Pearl isn't finished adding the enchantment to your flail. It is a bump in value of 6,000 gp, so that is 18 calendar days. Trading in for a +1 Shock flail wouldn't work either, as the total cost is over the 8,000 gp city limit. Congratulations! You are too rich to buy off the rack. :p Yes, I pm'd Songdragon about the same issue. He at least can do his in parallel for only a 3 day wait.

C) The finances are off I think. I total up you earning 18,247.95 gp, borrowing 2,000 gp from Zelena, and having an inventory of 22,422.95 including coins and consumed. So, we have a difference of 2,175 gp overspent even after the loan.

So, NOT YET. B and C should get sorted out first. The rest is fine.

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for looking at Arianna. 90 gp of the 153 gp is the darkwood crutches that were commissioned but not picked up before the adventure started. I forgot to mark them as paid but not retrieved yet. So I have to go hunting the for other 63 gp.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, after some head scratching to wonder how I spent over 2000 more than I had, I am figuring I was correct the last time. So the error must be recent, and I had not shopped since leveling last time. I think I double spent some of my reward since we shopped midstream.

I will sort out what to do, since I was offered some more cash from another player as well. I might just spend two DMC to fix it. In any case, I will need to wait on the flail, I thought the dice roll was going to negate the wait.

Since we are only talking finances, I will sort it out and you can give final approval when the flail is ready or contingent on the flail being delivered. Once ready, I will resubmit since I will need some time to get answers from Gerald007.

Edit: Found the discrepancy. Since Syl still hasn't updated, the mid-adventure GP was clear as day from 27 Nov and it was exactly 2175gp. I double spent the money.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking at Borric again:
a) The Greater trip bumps the CMB by +4 total, but doesn't increase the CMD. So, it is +4 CMD to trip and +2 CMD vs trip. Fixed.
b) finances now come out right.
c) I marked the second loan on Sylvain's wiki sheet.

We don't have a rule yet, but please make sure the loans are paid off before the end of the adventure. Carrying loans between characters across multiple adventures makes me nervous. You are high enough level that it shouldn't be a problem to earn that much money in the adventure, but I just want to put this out there up front. Once you get your flail back from enchanting, you are running ~20% above WBL. That is kind of steep.

Borric is APPROVED for 6th level.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We don't have a rule yet, but please make sure the loans are paid off before the end of the adventure. Carrying loans between characters across multiple adventures makes me nervous. You are high enough level that it shouldn't be a problem to earn that much money in the adventure, but I just want to put this out there up front. Once you get your flail back from enchanting, you are running ~20% above WBL. That is kind of steep.

Borric is APPROVED for 6th level.
Thanks, mate.

No problem, I will pay them back on adventure conclusion. I could have used DMC to cover it, but did not want to get too far ahead of my companions. While that 20% seems high, Borric is the front line fighter for 2 arcane casters and cleric/bard. The better he is and taking down foes the better off his companions are. :p

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Coreuth Din'assa:
1) You haven't specified your opposition schools for the wizard class.
2) You don't get cantrips from your opposition schools by default at start. You also don't get any of the Alternative Cantrips. So please list out which cantrips you do get.
3) I hate scroll bars, and killed off as many as I could, but didn't even try to adjust the skills table. :p
4) Give the little snake a name. If I name him Wormy, he isn't going to like it. ;)
5) Just a suggestion: Go spend some of that gold at in the Mystic Pearl. I prefer to do the reviews after purchases so we can be sure all to bonuses from equipment are tallied correctly.
6) Considering your high stats, you will want to calculate the DCs for your spells and record them.
7) I added the hidden fields in Basic Info that allows the character to be tracked on the Adventures page.

#1 is a showstopper. So, close, but not yet.

Glad to see you back though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases