jkason

First Post
Reviewing Elenka:

Combat Stats:

1) Deflection bonuses count toward CMD. - fixed

Class Features:

2) Maker's Call gets an extra use / day at level 10 - fixed

Spells Known:

* Oooh, pretty! I'll have to remember this code to swipe it next time I level a spellcaster. :)

Equipment:

* You're mid-adventure. I'm not going to enter the crazy-making that trying to resolve wealth might be. ;)

Magic Item Slots:

* Ooh, also useful, especially for summoners! *scribbles crib sheet*

Drev stats:

3) Drev speaks what Elenka speaks, so he gets both High and Low Landellian - fixed.

4) It looks like you updated the math for Drev with proper HD & con, but didn't redo the total, so you were short HP - fixed.

5) The Eidolon Surge block had the wrong stats for his Large form (he was shorted on STR) - fixed.

Elenka is APPROVED for level 10

GlassEye

Adventurer
Reviewing Elenka:

4) It looks like you updated the math for Drev with proper HD & con, but didn't redo the total, so you were short HP - fixed.

5) The Eidolon Surge block had the wrong stats for his Large form (he was shorted on STR) - fixed.

4) Could you double-check that? I still come up with 82 hp, not 94.

5) Ah, there's a trick there. Drev has the Ability Increase for STR twice. Normally, it costs 2 evolution points each. If he goes large using a surge, then that ability doubles in cost. There's a grey area here that the rules don't cover: does he lose his Ability Increases because he doesn't have points for them? Does he still get the benefit of both? I figured that since he had it twice (4 evo points) that he would lose access to it once and those points shuffled to pay the increased cost (4 evo points) of the first Ability Increase. I probably should have gotten a judge to make sure it was kosher to do that.

And thanks for taking on Elenka's approval; I know summoners are a bit of a pain to double-check.

jkason

First Post
4) Could you double-check that? I still come up with 82 hp, not 94.

Blargh. I'm an idiot. I was inverting the full die and the max -2 die because brain fail. I put it back.

5) Ah, there's a trick there. Drev has the Ability Increase for STR twice. Normally, it costs 2 evolution points each. If he goes large using a surge, then that ability doubles in cost. There's a grey area here that the rules don't cover: does he lose his Ability Increases because he doesn't have points for them? Does he still get the benefit of both? I figured that since he had it twice (4 evo points) that he would lose access to it once and those points shuffled to pay the increased cost (4 evo points) of the first Ability Increase. I probably should have gotten a judge to make sure it was kosher to do that.

Ah. Okay. I see it now.

And thanks for taking on Elenka's approval; I know summoners are a bit of a pain to double-check.
[/quote]

heh. No worries. Sorry for my brain farts above. Besides, doing approvals on summoners helps curb my intermittent interest in trying to build one. ;)

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris just leveled up!
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Damaris_Beiryn_(soulnova)

Inspire Courage+2
Lore Master 1/day
Spells: +Silence
Feat: Toughness

+8 skill ranks:
+1 Diplomacy
+1 Perception
+1 Perform (sing)
+1 Perform (dance)
+2 Spellcraft
+1 Stealth
+1 Knowledge Planes

Toughness
HP+7 (6 bard+ 1 FC +5 toughness )

I was also thinking on swapping Timely Inspiration as I have never used it. I'll most likely be using Inspire Courage +2, so it might be a little redundant anyway. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm still debating between picking Silence or Glitterdust for my new spell...

jackslate45

First Post
I was also thinking on swapping Timely Inspiration as I have never used it. I'll most likely be using Inspire Courage +2, so it might be a little redundant anyway. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm still debating between picking Silence or Glitterdust for my new spell...

Glitterdust. Hands down.

Timley Inspiration I've found useful at higher levels once your CL goes up, but also other characters have multiple attacks. Generally the first hit will strike, but the second / thrid one not always do. Timley Inspiration can be the difference between a monster or another PC dying.

I would recommend keeping it personally.

jkason

First Post
If anyone has the time, Eanos still needs his level 8 approval He's getting near level 9, but I think he can't officially take that if he isn't approved to gain the XP?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases