Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
Quillian Barthony is ready for level 4 approval. The wild shape section still needs refining, but it's got the basic necessities.

It looks good except for some minor things in the Wild Shape section (which you already know). I'll make a couple of notes on things I noticed.

1) Medium animal attack rating should be +5 (+3 BAB, +2 STR). Medium form would lose your small size modifier to attack. I'm sure you already knew this, you have it calculated correctly in the Emu line.
2) Animal forms with trip won't give you that ability until your Wild Shape is equivalent to Beast Shape II (6th level).
3) Small animal forms get your +1 STR mod. to their damage.

I would have made these corrections myself but I'm having editing issues at the moment. Once they're changed Quillian's level up will be approved. :)

sunshadow21

Explorer
It looks good except for some minor things in the Wild Shape section (which you already know). I'll make a couple of notes on things I noticed.

1) Medium animal attack rating should be +5 (+3 BAB, +2 STR). Medium form would lose your small size modifier to attack. I'm sure you already knew this, you have it calculated correctly in the Emu line.
2) Animal forms with trip won't give you that ability until your Wild Shape is equivalent to Beast Shape II (6th level).
3) Small animal forms get your +1 STR mod. to their damage.

I would have made these corrections myself but I'm having editing issues at the moment. Once they're changed Quillian's level up will be approved. :)

I just had the base effects from wild shape itself listed by each size, not the full calculations of all effected stats. In some ways, Paizo's attempt to simplify wild shape actually complicated a lot of the book keeping, spreading out all the different effects. I much preferred the older way; all of the changes were much easier to track and update. I'll try to get that section pinned down some time tonight. All of my supposed days off have turned into I still get to work the last 3 hours because no one else is willing to work past 11 pm, so my energy levels are not high right now.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I just got home from work myself. I can make those edits I mentioned above and then you can fill out the particular forms when you need to use them. I'll mark Quillian APPROVED.

Edit: Agreed on the increased complexity. I complained about it during the playtest but they still chose to spread Wild Shape effects through three sections of the Core book.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Got that section cleaned up; it's not that there's a lot that changes, so the section itself is actually fairly concise compared to what it would have looked like under 3.5, but finding everything is a pain.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Not sure what happened, but Ihave Heinrich ready for mid adventure level up.

link:

Found it. Posted in the wrong thread.

Heinrich has leveled in mid adventure, so he is in need of approval

link: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Heinrich_Schreibersen_(Scott_DeWar)#Skills

[sblock=changes]
Level 10: goal: 74,078 xp gained during 'evil unto evil'
Class: Wizard
BAB: +4 to +5
Fort: +3 to +3
Ref: +3 to +3
Will: +6 to +7

Features: fire res increases to 10,
magic feat: Ectoplasmic spell [metamagic]
HP: Max -2, [6]+[4]+[4]+[4]+[4]+[4]+[4]+[4]+[4]+[4] =42
Skill Pts: +9 = +2(Class)+5(Int)+1(Race)+1 (FC Bonus) = +81 (Old Total)= 90 (New Total)
Skills Improved: Appraise; Knowledge: Arcana, engineering, Planes; Perception, sense motive; spellcraft; stealth; swim
Spells gained: [+1 4th lvl; +1 5th lvl]
Fire: Feuer vyrm [fire snake]; other: Summon monster V
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Mystie Thissiledew is ready for her third level review.

I forgot about alternative cantrips when she took the bard level, so I am going to invoke a rewrite for her to get those cantrips. I don't expect to be taking more levels in bard, so a rewrite is needed if I don't go triple classed with her. :lol:

Bard cantrips Spark, Read Magic and Unwitting Ally got swapped for Breeze, Jolt and Umbrella.

-SK

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases