Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Jonas:
a) The non-Power Attack melee damage was a bit low from either not adjusting after STR changes, or forgetting that two handed weapons are 1.5 time STR. Fixed. The Power Attack stats were correct.
b) The XP and GP lines for December was off by one day, but the total XP was correct. Gold was off by 36. Fixed.

Jonas is APPROVED for third level.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[FONT=&quot]I approved Mystie, Tsaaruk, and Eanos today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jkason, you had the Saves wrong on Eanos, make sure you fix your mini-stats. Also, I would track down the actual date of leveling and put that on the level up section to help double check things in the future.[/FONT]

jkason

First Post
[FONT=&quot]I approved Mystie, Tsaaruk, and Eanos today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jkason, you had the Saves wrong on Eanos, make sure you fix your mini-stats. Also, I would track down the actual date of leveling and put that on the level up section to help double check things in the future.[/FONT]

Thanks much! I'll get it fixed. :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Jonas:
a) The non-Power Attack melee damage was a bit low from either not adjusting after STR changes, or forgetting that two handed weapons are 1.5 time STR. Fixed. The Power Attack stats were correct.
b) The XP and GP lines for December was off by one day, but the total XP was correct. Gold was off by 36. Fixed.

Jonas is APPROVED for third level.

Danke!

Remove ads