Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Sylla and Boots:
1) In the comabat section, you have armor listed as 8, but a chain shirt should be 4. The total is correct, so I think it is just a typo.
2) real minor: The range on the composite longbow is 110', not 100'. Fixed.
3) Boots' power attack total was high, while the pouncing power attack was low. Fixed.

Number 1 needs to be examined, but is minor. So, I APPROVE Sylla and Boots for level 3.

Systole

First Post
#1 is just a derp-de-derp typo. Fixed.

Quick question: The four of us on this adventure, should we resubmit for finances approval after the adventure is over, or just hold until level 4 eventually rolls around? (Assuming perrinmiller doesn't kill us, of course.)

Satin Knights

First Post
No need to resubmit for just finances. I go through and check them all again on each level review, so it eventually gets worked out. The extra tally of income vs expenses that I have been adding to character sheets lately in the finances section makes the job a lot faster.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Agno:
1) Keeling's hit dice and BAB are based on Agno's full character level, so they bumped up a bit. The HP stayed the same, but to hit bumped from 5 to 6. I think CMB should be 2 (-2 tiny, 3 DEX due to Weapon Finesse, 1 BAB)
2) I am unsure of how many skill points Keeling gets. But, put at least one in Fly. Then he is ( +4 tiny +3 DEX +3 Class +0 Average maneuverability +n Ranks) So he will bump up to at least an +11 in Fly.

I skipped chasing finances because you are mid adventure, but a glance at it looked fine.

#2 is minor, so I APPROVE Agno for third level.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thanks, SK.

2) As far as I can figure Keeling's real HD total is 1 (even though his 'virtual' HD is 3) and with an INT 6 only gets 1 skill point to spend. The default hawk placed it in Perception so that's where I'll leave it. I'm not terribly worried about Keeling not having ranks in Fly since in a few levels Agno will put ranks into it and Keeling will be able to use Agno's ranks. Hmm, since he can use Agno's ranks in skills I think his Perception should have ranks (3) + class skill (3) + WIS (2) + racial (8) = 16? Also, I added ranks to make checking easier next time.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Reviewing Tasanto Nysys:
1) Lucerne Hammer is Bludgeoning & Piercing. Fixed.
2) Dagger critical is 19-20/x2. Fixed.
3) H-Elf carrying capacity off by 1 lb. Fixed.
4) Cattaur carrying capacity off by 1 lb. Fixed.
5) I'm skeptical about Tasanto being a member of the Thorn. While members don't necessarily have to be evil it was originally written to be a 'bad guy' organization. We'll see how it plays out.

All minor, so Tasanto is APPROVED

Satin Knights

First Post
Yea! The Thorn looked interesting for a bit of background. It is mostly a "elvish interests come first" heritage and upbringing instead of a fanatic spy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases