Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Robert for 4th level. Some minor edits were made, all either minor clarifications or changes in his favor. They are here for your review:
[sblock=Disclosure]Noted that Track had increased to +2; noted the +1 on Survival skill was from trait; Noted that Hunting Companion lasts Wisdom Modifier rounds; Clarified which feats came from Ranger class and which came from overall level; put a short description of Endurance feat in; Clarified Power Attack is +2 damage, +3 when using 2H weapons; Corrected weight carried to 72.5 (one less pound); Corrected level to 4 on "Adventures" page; noted Career Earnings at 8807gp (although no other numbers changed--totals were correct.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Hawk is APPROVED for level 3. Enjoy!

All math was correct. There were a few minor edits:[sblock=Disclosure]Simplified hit point expression for multiple levels of the same class (Barbarian); Noted level on Adventures page is 3; Noted Misc mod to Perception was Keen Senses; Noted a Skill Point was taken 3 times in Racial section[/sblock]
Suggestion: I'm thinking you might want to create a rage block for combat stats, a la Daylily or Kalinn. There is a bit of 'flavor to taste' involved with the use of separate stat blocks, separate lines of the same ability, and global modifiers for narrow modifications. If you end up keeping your current layout, you might want to look at AC modifiers for touch and flatfoot for raging/RA modifiers.

Aura

Explorer
Working on the pre-approval work for Wahyu. There were a number of minor edits:[sblock=Disclosure]Noted Favored Class bonus taken as Skill Point x3; Figured Cloak of Resistance bonus into saves; Corrected Sense Motive to have base 0 (Wis), total 5; Noted Unseen Servant spell as being a class bonus spell (CB); Noted CLW wand has 50 charges; Noted Cloak of Resistance is +1; Noted which adventures consumable expenditures were made; corrected gold spent to 1914.85 (1 cp change); corrected weight carried to 22.25; noted level on Adventures page as being 3; noted gold from ROUS3 as being 300 so far (up from 100) and corrected totals and amount carried[/sblock]
The stopper is your Skill Focus. In the feat description, you note it as being on Religion. But, in the skills, you take it on Planes. I figured I'd let you clarify which it is, and then you should be good to approve. As an aside, I don't recommend this feat unless you're making a skill really impressive/cool by pushing the upper limit. Otherwise, it's not gonna get noticed it's something you're good at, and you may be disappointed.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
I really only chose it because I wanted to be able to get Eldritch Heritage: Arcane. Any of them would've worked, but I chose religion because, well, that's what he's good at.

And thanks for the fixes, I probably never would've caught any of those. :eek:

EDIT: I fixed the skill bonus.

Last edited:

Remove ads