Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Just let me know when you have your finances the way you want them and we'll get you approved. Oh, and your newly selected Power Attack has already advanced to the -2 hit/+4 damage stage.

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike leveled to 6, and I decided to take the opportunity to use my rebuild and make him up as a Slayer since ACG is now approv. It's not nearly as much of an overhaul as it seems. He loses his Ki stuff, and I had to burn a feat to let him be proficient with at least one of the weapons he's carrying, but most of what I was focusing on with him using a bad multi-classing build is all just taken over by stuff innate to the Slayer, so now maybe he can not suck at the stuff I built him to do in the first place. :)

If it helps I didn't change any of his base stats even though it probably would be more optimal to do so. They seemed sort of innate to the character at this point, so I went with what I had. So the attack routines and such aren't double-changed by class AND attribute updates.

BigB

First Post
Just let me know when you have your finances the way you want them and we'll get you approved. Oh, and your newly selected Power Attack has already advanced to the -2 hit/+4 damage stage.

Tsaaruk is ready for 5th level approval. I believe I have the accounting problem fixed. Thank you for your help.

Aura

Explorer
I was working on approval for Ru Brike and noticed perrinmiller already got it. It appears that rebuilds traditionally only need one approval? Oh well, learned a little about Slayers, anyway.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Jonas for level 4. I made some minor edits, almost entirely in your favor:[sblock=Disclosure]Lore Wardens are limited to only light armor (although your inquisitor covers medium and shields anyway); IntMod in Spellcraft was still just 1, updated that to 2 and total Spellcraft to 6; Increased several skill totals by 4 each to reflect new skill point and class skill contributions--Appraise, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy and Heal[/sblock]
Enjoy!

Remove ads