Character Submission Thread

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Are we starting a new Character Approvals Thread?

I am pretty much finished on the mechanics of my replacement for Ariel.

Cythera e'Kiernan

I have not decided what to do about Magical Knack yet nor added in the effects. Can it be used for Dragon Disciple to increase the Caster Level of her Draconic Bloodline?

If used for Bard levels, what will get increased as if she was a level 4 bard.
? Bardic Knowledge
? Bardic Performance rounds per day
? Spells known and Available to cast per day

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Hhmmm, that didn't work quite right. The time stamp put PM's post first instead of after the judge's post. Probably won't matter after time though.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Are we starting a new Character Approvals Thread?

I am pretty much finished on the mechanics of my replacement for Ariel.

Cytherea e'Kiernan

I have not decided what to do about Magical Knack yet nor added in the effects. Can it be used for Dragon Disciple to increase the Caster Level of her Draconic Bloodline?

If used for Bard levels, what will get increased as if she was a level 4 bard.
? Bardic Knowledge
? Bardic Performance rounds per day
? Spells known and Available to cast per day

I think anytime we need to use a thread from the social group it should be recreated here.

Magical Knack & Dragon Disciple: Draconic Bloodline powers aren't determined by caster level but by sorcerer levels + draconic disciple levels. It would increase the caster level of sorcerer spells for those levels that you've taken another class and probably the caster level of his Dragon Form ability. It won't allow access to Draconic Bloodline powers earlier if that's what you're asking.

Magical Knack & Bards: None of the abilities listed are determined by caster level so none of those abilities would be affected.

EDIT: Was responding to PM's questions in the other thread when I was magically transported here! Nifty!

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, GE. I am not so sure that trait would benefit her much then. I will have to look since most of the wording on bards is "bard level" instead of caster level. I guess they made that an exact literal meaning instead of Caster Level meaning Class Level.

Systole

First Post
Erm ... you may want to do a quick internet search for 'Cytherea' before you settle on that name. Probably best not to do it at work, though.

Satin Knights

First Post
OK. Starting my review of 'her'. It will take a while.
A) reformatted the basic info to remove scroll bars.
B) HP totals to 54, not 48. Corrected.
C) Substituted Reactionary for Misc*. If there is room, I prefer the details to be inline.
D) The morningstar is B and P, not 'or'. So, the silvering does not add a -1. Therefore it is +6 damage.
E) I don't like the alignment of the character drifting so far away from the dragon type, but since RAW is "often of good alignments", it is allowed.
F) In Bloodline Arcana, marked type as Electricity.
G) In her background, a blue dragon is mentioned. But you chose Bronze for the dragon disciple. ??
H) Added Ariel to the Retired category.
I) Fixed a few cubit/cubic discrepancies.
J) The Dragon Bite has been added to the list of DD abilities early. Doesn't need to be removed, but does clutter the situation.
K) You have a (3) on MW Rapier. But, you only paid for one.

So, nothing stands out as a show stopper. Choose your color, and please change your name. I didn't have to google. I would suggest going back and editing your posts also to the new name. Don't want to draw unwanted google attention.

She has her first APPROVAL for sixth level, even though she has no one to play with. :p

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, off to work right now. I want to fix those things and I have a few other minor adjustments that I want to do before the second approval.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Erm ... you may want to do a quick internet search for 'Cytherea' before you settle on that name. Probably best not to do it at work, though.
What have you been up to. ;)

I dropped the 2nd "e" and now it is benign. I changed the title of here sheet on the wiki too, but the old link still works, initially at least.

I must have missed changing the dragon type when I changed pictures. Supposed to be bronze. I will go with LN for alignment, one step removed from Bronze dragons.

After further consideration, I think I will not change the 5th level feat. She will hit 7th level soon enough anyway once she gets into action. So she is ready for final approval.

Cythera e'Kiernan

Thanks for the hard work, SK.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases