Character Submission Thread

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing Aszar "Fishytail" Kzolp

Aszar looks good. There was a significant gold issue stemming from the saddle being accidentally listed as 30 sp when it was, in fact, 30 gp. (Although you still have enough to cover the expense.) Plus, there were minor issues:[sblock=Disclosure]Bit and Bridle cost increased to 2 gp; formatted gear to make it obvious saddle and bridle are associated with mount; total gold spent corrected to 130.5 gp; cash remaining corrected to 19.5 gp; Range of spear corrected to 20'; added a note to natural AC showing familiar's contribution; a few minor text clean-ups[/sblock]
Notes:
- If you wanted to have 30' range on your spears, you might consider adding some javelins to the mix. However, they do a little less damage. Your choice.
- With three different +2's from your race, it's a shame Int wasn't one of them. However, it results in some nice supporting stats, and that's alright, too.
- In some ways, the background almost makes one feel like the turtle is the boss of the duo. :)

Anyway, Aszar has his second APPROVAL and is ready to play! Have fun.

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Kepli:

The only thing I ran across was that there was a question mark after Medium, but I gather from previous posts that was because her size changed during editing. I took that off.

Depending on how you intend Scuttle to travel, it may be worth noting in the skills section (definitely on your mini-stats, pretty please :) ) the Alertness bump Kepli gets when Scuttle is within arms' reach, but that's not really necessary for any kind of approval, since it's on the sheet.

Kepli has APPROVAL number 2 and is good to go.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Reviewing Aszar "Fishytail" Kzolp

Aszar looks good. There was a significant gold issue stemming from the saddle being accidentally listed as 30 sp when it was, in fact, 30 gp. (Although you still have enough to cover the expense.) Plus, there were minor issues:[sblock=Disclosure]Bit and Bridle cost increased to 2 gp; formatted gear to make it obvious saddle and bridle are associated with mount; total gold spent corrected to 130.5 gp; cash remaining corrected to 19.5 gp; Range of spear corrected to 20'; added a note to natural AC showing familiar's contribution; a few minor text clean-ups[/sblock]
Notes:
- If you wanted to have 30' range on your spears, you might consider adding some javelins to the mix. However, they do a little less damage. Your choice.
- With three different +2's from your race, it's a shame Int wasn't one of them. However, it results in some nice supporting stats, and that's alright, too.
- In some ways, the background almost makes one feel like the turtle is the boss of the duo. :)

Anyway, Aszar has his second APPROVAL and is ready to play! Have fun.

Thanks for the review! I wanted to make a support caster, making him fairly versatile, and I think I succeeded for the most part. The turtle thing was intended =D

GlassEye

Adventurer
The only thing I ran across was that there was a question mark after Medium, but I gather from previous posts that was because her size changed during editing. I took that off.

Yes. And thanks.

Depending on how you intend Scuttle to travel, it may be worth noting in the skills section (definitely on your mini-stats, pretty please :) ) the Alertness bump Kepli gets when Scuttle is within arms' reach, but that's not really necessary for any kind of approval, since it's on the sheet.

Will do! I imagine Scuttle isn't the sort of familiar to ride along on Kepli's shoulder so it probably won't come up often but I'll make the notes for when it does.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Welcome, Rabbage. Hopefully one of us will get a chance to take a look at your character soon. Glad you could join us here in Living Pathfinder.

Remove ads