Character Submission Thread

jkason

First Post
My third character (ninja) is largely statted up, though I've been waiting to submit until I officially have DMC from Distant Relations. Don't suppose it would hurt to throw him into the DWI, though, to keep our newcomer company. I'll try to get that sorted later today. :)

Qik

First Post
Hmm - well, not to go back on my earlier offer to throw something together, but if a proper party is former, I could trot out my proposed synthesist/monk-to-be in the next couple of days. Ninja/cleric/synthesist/ranger sounds fun. :)

mazzoli

First Post
I don't meet the requirements for a second character yet, but I've got a monk rolled that I'm just waiting to submit for approval.

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking over Menik:
1) In the CMB/CMD, you didn't include your STR bonus. Fixed.
2) I did quite a bit of reformatting to make sections easier to read.
3) I see you are stacking up on the caster level for Ear-Piercing Scream. Well, Sean K. Renyolds has stated the duration should be instantaneous, not one round per level. Those changes will come in the next errata. So, it is not as powerful. link It is still a good plan to be throwing a 2d6 Sonic spell at first level, but it won't damage or daze for four rounds.
4) You have only paid for the longbow, not the composite version. Fixed.
5) You forgot to list your bonded ring in the inventory. Fixed.
6) We are not counting the weight of coins in encumbrance for characters in LPF. So, that saves you .3 lbs. :p
7) Yea! A mage with priorities. Spell book first, then clothing. ;)

OK. I am going to beg you not to go universalist. You are sacrificing a bonus spell at each spell level to be able to toss a weapon just a smidge more effectively than you shoot the bow. As to your eighth level metamagic ability, you won't get that for about 2 to 2 1/2 years.

The other standard suggestion of mine is to buy a dagger. You should have something to slice dinner with and it is usable when you are grappled.

Menik is ready for approval as is, but I am going to wait to see if you change your mind about the Universalist.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases