Character Submission Thread

Rift-LPF

First Post
Looking over Jericho, I found a few things that need fixing up.
a) The feat Fast Learner has a prerequisite of INT 13. Jericho only has a 12 at the moment.
b) You have Toughness listed as a source of bonus HP in the combat section, but didn't take the feat.
c) You have Heavy Hitter listed as a trait. As far as I can tell, that is from the Dragon Empire Primer which is not one of our allowed sources. With a proposal, the judges could mull over if we want to include it. It is a bit strong as a trait for a monk, because it becomes a nearly automatic +1 damage trait for them. Most other damage traits have some conditional attached to them.
d) In the Details section, you refer to him as Jerix. I corrected one, but left the other in there incase it was on purpose.
e) Good fluff. A little busy, but I can see it working. The twins idea is interesting.

So, a little more sorting out to do. Looking good so far though.

a/b)FIXED Feat was swapped for toughness in the stats, but not in the feat list.
c)FIXED Swapped trait for "Power of Suggestion" FIXED
d)FIXED Birth name changed to Richie Jocar, creation of the pseudonym "Jericho Calivaire" added to event in background, references to "Jerix" updated. FIXED
e)FIXED Will work to make it more cohesive, with sprinkled references and easter eggs.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, you bought some different weapons, and then changed your living status. But, the finances and weapon stats blocks didn't get updated. So, a little more work for Jericho's sheet.

Satin Knights

First Post
Jericho has his first APPROVAL of two. Any other player can do the second approval. They can even earn 0.1 DMC for doing it now. (I think we approved that change.)

Aura

Explorer
Reviewed Jericho. The alignment threw me off, but turned out to be an archetype modification. Noticed Deity is listed as 'Deity', could list as none or agnostic for clarity, so it doesn't seem like omission. Everything adds up to the best of my knowledge.

STAMP! Second (non-judge) APPROVAL of 2. You can get tot he Dunn Wright Inn to pick up an upcoming adventure.

PS: Changed to 'Approved Characters' and edited to include my approval stamp.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing Qalabash:

I could find no mechanical/mathematical errors, notable omissions, etc. Further, I like the overall feel of the character. So, just a few comments:

1) Improved Trip is one of those feats that raises caution flags in my head when I see it.
1a) Tripping is noted both in CMB and weapon sections. Is this intentional?
2) His background doesn't lend itself to the Swim skill, I'd personally trade it in for the next highest item on the short list.
3) Words I had to look up: peregrinations, garrulous.
4) Short background + open = a guy that likes to swing with what the DM dreams up. :)

None of the above are stoppers, so:

STAMP! Qalabash gets his first, non-judge APPROVAL of 2.

Remove ads