Character Submission Thread

Satin Knights

First Post
Unless he is a follower of Penk, the mask can, on a DC 10 check, wrongly lump you into a group or classification that is to be feared. Then again, there is an equal chance of being perceived as a Penkian prankster. But, that is for your GM to harass you with. ;) I made my warning.

Yes, he can enter the DWI now. While I think he even could go out on an adventure, we prefer both approvals to be done before that happens.

Qik

First Post
Well, look, I obviously am not interested in screwing myself here. It was just an attempt at some interesting fluff.

Adventure-wise, I'm not in a rush, since there's nowhere to go at the moment. ;) I believe GlassEye was cooking something up for first levels, but since Mesem'll make for 6 in the DWI, looks like I might be the odd man out. We'll see how it shakes out.

Satin Knights

First Post
Eidolons are already freaks that are feared to begin with. Consideration in taking a warm friendly face goes a long way in those diplomatic situations. That is why Arianna does most of her bar lounging as the mermaid.

SS said his game of Treasure Hunt should be finishing out real soon, so we could have up to a dozen in the DWI that are under 3rd level. So, don't hold back, jump on in.

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Mesem

* Con bonus missing on Base statistics (was correctly added to Combat stat HP and saves). Fixed.

* Added note that Ancestral Arms replaces Adaptability in racial traits.

* I see that it's pretty redundant to have a separate melee and ranged line for the dagger when the end results are the same, but I added "/Dex" to the attack calculation to cover both attack types just to cover bases.

* I would note the conditional save bonus vs. enchantments in the combat block, but that's just a preference of mine. I tend to forget conditional bonuses if they aren't right next to the regular roll stats.

* Flat-footed AC listed wrong in Eidolon template. Fixed.

(side note / question for judges, I guess: given how complicated a synthesist sheet is anyway, is there a reason we need to keep that template? I think the only thing I see on there that's not listed above is the evolutions, which could pretty easily be added as a line item instead of that big block with a lot of duplicate info)

* Your background says that Mesem's brother is the one with the last name Adrarda, and Mesem's is an undisclosed name for 'bound with Wrath.' I'm assuming you want to invert that, unless you're looking to rename?

Since the only thing there is a fluff issue, APPROVED. That's your second.

Qik

First Post
Thanks jk! I was worried he would sit there for a bit. :p

I had also thought about doing away with the eidolon sheet for the synthesist, since, as you say, it's mostly duplicated information.

Sorry about the confusion in the background text - "Mesem" is meant to mean "wrath", "Semes" is meant to mean "judgment," and "Adrarda" is meant to mean "bound with." I'll see if I can clear that up.

GlassEye

Adventurer
(side note / question for judges, I guess: given how complicated a synthesist sheet is anyway, is there a reason we need to keep that template? I think the only thing I see on there that's not listed above is the evolutions, which could pretty easily be added as a line item instead of that big block with a lot of duplicate info)

I had also thought about doing away with the eidolon sheet for the synthesist, since, as you say, it's mostly duplicated information.

The eidolon template has always been an option and not a requirement. If it works for you, great; if not, then feel free to present your information in another format.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Reianne Estril

• Specified Daze as your Favored Class bonus spell.
  • Perform Skills were listed as 0 Total - Fixed.
  • Masterwork Backpack weighs 4 lbs, which puts you into Medium encumbrance (just)

The encumbrance is an easy fix, but not a minor one, that needs to be taken care of ASAP as Reianne is already adventuring.

I'll APPROVE her on the condition that this is taken care of. That's your Judge's approval; you'll need one more which can be either a Judge or a Non-Judge.

Last edited:

hemera

Explorer
Reviewing Reianne Estril

1. Specified Daze as your Favored Class bonus spell.
  2. Perform Skills were listed as 0 Total - Fixed.
  3. Masterwork Backpack weighs 4 lbs, which puts you into Medium encumbrance (just)

The encumbrance is an easy fix, but not a minor one, that needs to be taken care of ASAP as Reianne is already adventuring.

I'll APPROVE her on the condition that this is taken care of. That's your Judge's approval; you'll need one more which can be either a Judge or a Non-Judge.

Changed the encumbrance, skill penalty from encumbrance, and modified speed.

Next edit is to add the items from the Mystic Pearl.

-----Edit 9:15 am est, finished editing in new equipment, gold on hand, and added links to adventure, and weight.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Reianne

Looks like giving things to Mesem to carry puts you back at light load, but you're still listing your speed as 20'. Exceptionally minor, so here's your non-judge APPROVAL. That's two, so she's all approved up and ready to earn XP.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases