Character Submission Thread

itsgottabeodin

First Post
Thanks guys, If I've got a few extra minutes, I'll take a look at that game today... always fun to see how people RP different scenarios!

@SN: I think the languages are OK: Common + Infernal or Abyssal is standard for a Tiefling. 4 INT gives Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin. 1 Rank in Linguistics gives Lesser Runic.

Unless, of course, I messed up my editing earlier and you edited a fix. In that case, thank you!

itsgottabeodin

First Post
Right you are. :-S I must have had an extra language when I initially built her that slipped through the cracks. Removing Goblin.

Note to self: Don't bother checking anyone else's sheets, you'll probably make them worse!

Rhydius

First Post
Alright, Rhydius VanDarver now has a face!

BTW, if anyone is looking for an example of a well-played low charisma character, you should check out One Night in Palazzo Dannato.

Aldern Foxglove did (IMO) a great job with Raynucio Vega in that game.

I read through the adventure, and had to laugh at some of Raynuncio's lines especially with the back and forth between him and Mowgli's Kalinn Ari "Frost".

Raynucio frowns, gritting his teeth to prevent unmanly shivering, "This is not you getting some kind of woman's problem is it Ice Queen?" He asks Frost irritably.

Systole

First Post
Alright, Rhydius VanDarver now has a face!

Okay, the picture is f***ing hilarious. Plus one million internets. And I totally deserved that.

Looking over stuff, everything was okay with the exception of your skills section, which was totally borked up. You don't get class skill bonuses until you put at least one rank in the skill. It was also kinda hard to understand what all the bonuses were coming from, although that may just be the whiskey talking. (Old Overholt - an amazingly good rye that's for some incomprehensible reason plastic-bottle-of-vodka cheap.) Likewise, the attack bonuses were tough to get through, but I think everything was in order there.

When I do skills, I break it out like so: Sylla the Grim (Systole) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki

Rhydius

First Post
Okay, the picture is f***ing hilarious. Plus one million internets. And I totally deserved that.
Well, you gave me something to work with...

I have to admit that the way you've done your skills was a lot easier to follow, so I mimicked it. As far as the class skill bonuses go I've made the changes. I added another section for attacks against favored enemies that should help clear things up.

Systole

First Post
Rhydius has non-judge approval. I'm sure SK will reformat a bunch of line breaks because he's OCD like that, but all the math and skills work out as far as I can see. Good luck.

Satin Knights

First Post
I am trying, but the male underwear model in the trekkie red shirt is just making me cringe every time I go to the page. Even though you changed the color of the shirt and added a background, the original is still bleeding through in my skull. :eek:

Rhydius

First Post
I am trying, but the male underwear model in the trekkie red shirt is just making me cringe every time I go to the page. Even though you changed the color of the shirt and added a background, the original is still bleeding through in my skull. :eek:

Lol. I'll take suggestions for a different portrait :D, but for now it cracks me up every time I see it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases