Character Submission Thread

DalkonCledwin

First Post
okay assuming that it is fair game for me to give Korsakovia's character approval, considering the fact that I helped him design the character in the first place... Then I will give him his Player Granted Approval. If any of the Judges disagree then they just have to revoke my approval at a future time as they have that right.

Either way his character has my APPROVAL

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[MENTION=6695167]CoreyL[/MENTION] I am sorry but I will be unable to approve your character at the moment due to the fact that your purchases are over the limit for a level one character who does not have the Rich Parents Trait...

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Zhen Yu:

1) Just as a comment: I have a bit of trouble reconciling the wasting curse with the character pic. Doesn't impact approval, but she looks really good for a girl slowly rotting away. ;)

2) The "Background" slug in Basic Information is meant to indicate whether the player is allowing GM's to use it for games they might develop. i.e. "open" "closed" or "ask."

3) Crit for Heavy mace is 20/x2 - fixed

4) People with better rules-fu than I may correct me, but the Healing Hands revalation doesn't seem like it's likely to get much use after the first level or so, especially since she has Stabilize in her orisons known; I'm not sure it's worth burning a feat for, though obviously you're welcome to do so.

5) The 1st level 'cure' spell was missing from spells known. - fixed

6) Light crossbow only weighs 4 lbs. - fixed and updated total weight

7) I changed the sp entries to gp with decimals for ease of totaling.

8) From the totals, I assumed 10 days of trail rations, and added the number.

9) Since LPF has 100% buyback, you might want to go ahead and spend some more. At 1st level, prior to play, you don't have to worry about the Mystic Pearl availability rules, so you can grab a couple 1st level scrolls, for example. If you don't wind up using them, you can sell them back later.

10) I'm a bit confused by the circumstances of her mother's death. "her life claimed by the same divine magic a cleric of Amenthia wielded to save the life of the unborn child" suggests a cleric Good goddess used some form of necromancy to steal life from the mother to save the daughter. Maybe you're intending to add a sinister tone to the character's birth (was she really saved by a good priest, or is her wasting an indicator that something not-so-good tried to use her, for example), but if you aren't, you might want to consider either rephrasing or changing a bit to give you the intended tone.

Nothing broken with the build as-is, so I APPROVE Zhen Yu for first level. She's now fully approved.

Systole

First Post
1) Just as a comment: I have a bit of trouble reconciling the wasting curse with the character pic. Doesn't impact approval, but she looks really good for a girl slowly rotting away. ;)

Well, if you look under the dress...

[sblock]
334px-Urgathoa.jpg
[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Not sure how that happened, should be all fixed now.

Larson Starwater (CoreyL) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki

Okay with that taken care of you have your second approval!

I did go in and change a few things about the sheet that will hopefully make editing your character sheet much easier in the future. Other than that your character looks pretty good from what I can tell. My only complaint is that your character background is ginormous...

That said, Larson Starwater Approved for First Level.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I have been adding a few things to Bipper Hammergleam(dammitbiscuit) -

- Added Spear as melee weapon (note usable with the shield you have listed)
- Added shortbow, sap, and falchion as weapon prof.
- Added shield prof. to features
- Added ability to cast arcane bard spells in light armor to features
- Added +1 misc modifier to all know checks (Bardic Knowledge) and then adjusted skill checks as he can make a check even if untrained.

Biggest thing I see right now is under feats you have Weapon Focus (guess whips) - But you need to have a BAB of +1 before you may take that feat.

Also you asked about the trait Maestro of the Society (+3 rounds to Bard performance) which isn't in an allowed source.

You could take Extra Performance (feat) and get 6 rounds extra per day.

Need equipment before I can give an approval.

HM

Remove ads