Character Submission Thread

Satin Knights

First Post
Bipper:
A) The Seeker archetype is from the Pathfinder Society Guide. So, it along with the Tinkering is unavailable. That also kills your Disable Device.
b) You missed the drop in STR on CMB. Fixed.

(friendly opinion)
Umm, AC sucks, can't hit the broad side of a barn, no damage spells, weak arcane bolt (good #/day though), a third of your skills have negative modifiers. Can't even carry the loot home without getting overloaded and tired. This incarnation is not looking well. The bard was viable. This one is sliding down hill.

Systole

First Post
I wasn't going to bring that up, but I agree with SK. Bipper's optimization has left him very inflexible, and given that there's no guarantee that your enemies will be humanoid, Charm Person makes me wince a little.

dammitbiscuit

First Post
I figured with Charm Person, as long as I get one guy with it, I have a "friendly" NPC for an hour - or "helpful" if I can hit the needed Diplomacy check. What other first level spell covers your combat needs for an hour straight? That was my plan for stretching my spells out and not needing to make attack rolls.

I think I have a saved half-finished Alchemist build somewhere around here, it's just murder to figure out what to do with your one feat - as an alch, that involves choosing whether to feat up your bombs, infusions, skills, or melee combat... and locking into that decision through level 6 or so to get to the parts of the feat chain that are actually interesting.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Weighing in and have a minute to give you your first approval if the character is ready for review now.

First I think you are trying for to many roles (but I personally like it) - The great axe wielding, arcana, face.

Great Axe Wielding:
I think maybe true strike over enlarge person. Yes you get a big damage die but drop to -2 to hit and AC 10. Also works for the crossbow and firing into melee.

Also having 5 spells per day the Expanded Arcana feat looks good. Charm Person, Mage Armor and then either Enlarge Person or True Strike.

In combat you might want to Aid Another more than swing yourself. And then when the bad guy is low on HP take him out with a true strike smack.

Arcana
I tend to think of this role as the Mr. Know-it-All or if he doesn't know he has a utility spell for it.

Given the limited spells you can always get scrolls for back up.(and wands)

Face
With your Intimidate higher than your Diplomacy I see Bipper trying Diplomacy - if that doesn't work going to Intimidate and then casting Charm Person to smooth things over. :)

The trait to add to your social skill would probably be better served to get your Disable Device as a class skill. A +1 won't matter at higher levels and probably won't be used to much at lower levels.

I like the concept it's the crunch of this character that gives me the headache.

HM

dammitbiscuit

First Post
[sblock=BipperV3]
SvGVu.jpg
[/sblock]

Will ram spoons into my eyes, hopefully hard enough to reach my brain - er, I mean "type him into the wiki", if/when there are no issues with him.

Refer to the bard version of his character sheet for most weapon statistics, carrying capacity, and other minutiae.
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Bipper_Hammergleam_(dammitbiscuit)?oldid=21280

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Right it is not an allowed archtype. But you can always open a proposal to see.

Not sure what you mean by ready as is. I don't see equipment (is that the same?)

HM

Systole

First Post
He's playable as-is, but if I might offer a few suggestions...
  • Dump-statting Wis on a class with low Will saves is dangerous. Speaking as the proud owner of a barbarian who almost killed the party healer after a Murderous Command, I can tell you with absolute confidence that a blown Will save can really ruin everyone's day.
  • The trait bonuses from Extremely Fashionable and Brute will not stack when you eventually get your sexy 150gp codpiece.
  • LPF uses General traits, so you might want to go for Capable(Intimidate) and Capable(Diplomacy) and then re-fluff as you see fit.
  • Alternatively, you might burn your feat on Cosmopolitan and put your traits to Will saves and something else.
  • If you really want to dump Wis, you might want to consider the alternate racial for +1 to all saves. Don't recall the name but it's something about sacred tattoos or something.
Otherwise, good to go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases