Character Submission Thread

Systole

First Post
1) Permissable - existing- language?
2) Any suggestions for a good favored enemy in this world?
3) Traits - As I was working from the PFSRD list, I can now say I have no idea how to determine what's allowed. Suggestions? Can I create something?

1. I don't understand what you mean.
2. Human. It's the best choice mechanically as you'll be fighting humans through 20th level, and it makes sense in game as there are a bunch of feuding Goti tribes.
3. Almost everything on the SRD says permissable as long as it isn't (a) 3rd party, (b) Golarion specfic, like Inner Sea World Guide or Fiends of Cheliax or something, or (c) about gunslinging. I can't find Born Rider on the SRD, myself. If you have a link, please provide.

Gorgon Heap

First Post
1. I don't understand what you mean.
2. Human. It's the best choice mechanically as you'll be fighting humans through 20th level, and it makes sense in game as there are a bunch of feuding Goti tribes.
3. Almost everything on the SRD says permissable as long as it isn't (a) 3rd party, (b) Golarion specfic, like Inner Sea World Guide or Fiends of Cheliax or something, or (c) about gunslinging. I can't find Born Rider on the SRD, myself. If you have a link, please provide.

Okeedoke.
1) The Pell language is mentioned in the wiki, but is not on the language list. I assume it's simply because nobody's wanted to make a PC from that region before. I'd like to have that language along with Common as a racial thing even though I may never have any reason to use it. Not a big.
2) I hadn't realized that was a non-evil option. Groovy.
3) Hum. Says it's in Dragon Empires. I can't post links yet.

Sure doesn't seem like there are a lot ... maybe its just my choices.

Forgottenhelm

First Post
Still looking for 2 Approvals on my Character Sheet, no rush just wanted to make sure you guys didnt forget. I know ya'll are busy as well so just let me know whenever

Systole

First Post
Okeedoke.
1) The Pell language is mentioned in the wiki, but is not on the language list. I assume it's simply because nobody's wanted to make a PC from that region before. I'd like to have that language along with Common as a racial thing even though I may never have any reason to use it. Not a big.
2) I hadn't realized that was a non-evil option. Groovy.
3) Hum. Says it's in Dragon Empires. I can't post links yet.

Sure doesn't seem like there are a lot ... maybe its just my choices.

1. Ah, okay. Yeah, you're totally correct there. We got most of the regional languages approved but missed Pell. Call the language Pell for now. We'll work out the specifics later.
3. Okay, found it finally. However, Dragon Empires is Golarion, so that's not going to work as-is. But if you've got your heart set on that trait, start a proposal thread. It makes a lot of sense for the Pell and it shouldn't be any trouble to approve. Also, you can use general traits, listed on the wiki, listed here.

Systole

First Post
Still looking for 2 Approvals on my Character Sheet, no rush just wanted to make sure you guys didnt forget. I know ya'll are busy as well so just let me know whenever

Have not forgotten, just slightly burned out on approvals and trying to review and submit a first level adventure for you all.

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Systole, I can see you're super-busy, so thanks for taking the time to help. And as for this:

But if you've got your heart set on that trait, start a proposal thread. It makes a lot of sense for the Pell and it shouldn't be any trouble to approve.

My two days on the site haven't quite filled in the gaps. Where would I start such a thread and to whom would I address it?

Continued thanks.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Thonos:
a) Skills. You were listing wisdom based skills at +4, when you only have a +3 bonus. Fixed.
b) I made some formatting changes. I hate scroll bars.
c) So far, you have a straight ranger. Several of the Ranger Archetypes are interesting and useful, (except for Trapper). You may want to investigate them, as archetypes are to be declared at first level, even though most do not have benefits or changes that apply until later. Guide, Infiltrator and Urban Ranger are good possibilities for a bounty hunter. Beast Master is good if you intend to focus on your pet. Skirmisher has nice possibilities if you are not going to use spells.

Thonos has his first APPROVAL of two, but I would look seriously at the archetypes and pick one or two. You can have more than one if they do not replace any of the same base abilities.

WindCrystal

First Post
It looks like omnitricks found a Tengu pic, but if anyone else is having trouble finding a pic for their character concept I could offer to try and draw it for them.

Remove ads