Vs.--Terra Nova # 9/Season I 2011

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Vs.

Taylor looks for the Sixer mole that Mira sent into Terra Nova. Jim looks into an old murder, for which it looks like Taylor might be guilty.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
You would think that if the powers that be in the future(?) would have just started send additional sixers to Terra Nova. :confused:

Sixers are also getitng old as a plot.

I just saw this episode, and I think it's a pity it isn't getting more discussion here. IMO, this is the best episode of the season so far.

I seems to me this is the first episode of Terra Nova that isn't filler. We actually move the Sixer plot forward and have discoveries about characters and their past. I would go so far as to say I could have seen only the pilot and this one, and I would like the show more than I do having seen all the other episodes.

jcayer

Explorer
I agree it was nice to see an episode that finally advances the larger story arc. Now the question is will we see any resolution to it? Has the show been picked up for another season? Cancelled? Still in Limbo?

NewJeffCT

First Post
I agree it was nice to see an episode that finally advances the larger story arc. Now the question is will we see any resolution to it? Has the show been picked up for another season? Cancelled? Still in Limbo?

still in limbo - the ratings are okay, but the article I read said the bean counters at Fox would need to decide if the ratings are worth the renewal given the expense of the show.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
IMO, this is the best episode of the season so far.

If this is an example of the best the series has to offer, then the series really needs to offer something much better.

The plot has so many holes in it you could drive the Titanic through it without any risk of hitting a dinosaur-encrusted iceberg. It reminds me of 'design by committee', where fifty writers probably sat in a room and spewed out ideas that ten unqualified producers (I'm looking at you, Brannon) chose randomly from and then threw together into the microwave until they exploded and formed a mushy paste on the walls.

Remove ads