[Campaign Suite] Campaign Cartographer 2 Intercom

Twin Rose

First Post
I am very pleased to announce that, with the help of Simon Rogers from Profantasy and Anna Dobritt from Cartography, Unlimmited, Campaign Suite will now allow hotlinks from Campaign Cartographer 2 maps directly into the program.

You can use the links already provided within CC2 for creating "Core Rules" encounters - instantly linking your Campaign Suite encounters with specific buildings, rooms, letters, lairs, and anything else conceivable.

Future functionality will include handling for treasures, encounter tables, characters, letting CC2 load your Campaign and Config Files as well as - we hope - scripts from CS to CC2 to allow you to randomly generate your areas.

Stay tuned for more announcements....

Chaz

First Post
Yeah its good news i guess... But CC2 is to damn pricey. To get me excited about it, add fractal mapper 6. Its a great mapper that just about anyone can afford. And it has some nice fetures for game world making that I realy like.
In any case it is good news for those who have your program and CC2.

Twin Rose

First Post
Chaz said:
Yeah its good news i guess... But CC2 is to damn pricey. To get me excited about it, add fractal mapper 6. Its a great mapper that just about anyone can afford. And it has some nice fetures for game world making that I realy like.
In any case it is good news for those who have your program and CC2.

That's the intention - there are lots of them out there. I've contacted NBOS as well, so we might see it working beyond just what we have here. Many people have CC2 and use it regularly, as evidenced by the number of CC2 files that can be found. Bare in mind that it will also work with the free viewer, you just won't be able to set the links yourself.

Mynex

First Post
Chaz said:
Yeah its good news i guess... But CC2 is to damn pricey. To get me excited about it,

Just a hint... if you live in the continetal US, find the nearest WotC retail store or Game Keeper store and go check it out... they're getting out of PC software and have cut the price dramatically down... CC2 for 30$ and DD2, CD2 for 20 each...

Well worth it.

Just a heads up. :)

Chaz

First Post
Mynex said:

Just a hint...
Just a heads up. :)

Thanks, sorry to say though I dont have any of those around where I live. Thanks for the info just the same :) . Maybe someone else can still take advantage of it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases