Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Rhun

First Post
Dannis joins the others, just in time to hear Falco's comments about camping out near the monument. "Perhaps we might try setting a watch on the prison as well, to see whether there are any strange comings and goings."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

Between enormous bites, partially between anyway, Besharrn says, "Besharrn not know. Him do whatever rest say do. Sound good. Pass eggses."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vadim wakes slowly; whenever he's sleeping in a comfortable, safe place he indulges himself with a few extra minutes of rest. He rises and stretches out the kinks from the rough day at the prison yesterday. Once he's taken care of his morning ablutions he goes down to join the others, arriving just in time to see Falco and Kendra placing the food on the table. "Mmmm. Looks delicious. Thank you Lady Kendra, Falco." He smiles at his little friend as he takes a cup of tea and a large bowl of porridge. "I think I'll head over to Town Hall today and see if I can sweet talk the old curmudgeons there into letting me have a go at their documents. Besharn, you fancy taking a little of our gold and paying the bookseller - Ghoroven, yes? - for some information?" he asks as he seats himself. He doesn't wait for a reply before spooning some porridge into his mouth.​
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

Thrilled to be trusted with such a dutythat seemingly requires a great deal of mental acuity, Besharrn says, "Besharrn sure try. What information Besharrn should ask for? Him figure you not want price of a book.... Besharrn not sure what bookseller supposed to know."

Scotley

Hero
"My Lady, I would like to go visit the sheriff this morning to ask his permission to camp out within sight of the monument. Hopefully we will see who is defacing it or if it magic, we will see that as well. We could definitely use your charm when speaking with him. Would you consider accompanying me to visit him later this morning?"

Kendra nods and smiles, "Oh of course, anything to help. I don't know how much influence I'll have, but I have no reason to think the Sheriff dislikes me." He passes out eggs and bread with butter and honey.

mleibrock

First Post
"So Kendra and I will pay the sheriff a visit, Besharrn and Vadim will contact the bookseller. I would think we need at least one of us to stay here, Dannis - are you good with that?"

Scotley

Hero
Breakfast is soon finished. As you venture forth to visit the sheriff it becomes clear that a crowd is once more gathered at the monument. This time there is a cloak spread over what appears to be a body.

OOC: I thought I'd give you all a chance to go, since something of note seems to have happened.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases