Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Rhun

First Post
"Unfortunately, our list of possibilities is just far too long at this point," says the cleric, scratching at his beard. "I believe we are going to have to seek out the ruins soon to figure out exactly what is happening. And I'd at least like to get the Sheriff's okay to do so."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

"Old Orc wisdom -- Easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission."

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

"Perhaps. But if we are to spend several more days in this village, than we want the townsfolk on our side."

As the group follows the Sheriff, Falco can't help but in his two cents as the walk. "I agree wholly. I'm not sure the town's folk will ever trust we that are not human but the sheriff might and if we can have him on our side, things might go a little easier. I think it's worth a try."

Scotley

Hero
Brendan finds the professor's house cozy and pleasant as he awaits the return of his companions. There is plenty to read and food and drink in abundance.

B'rii arrives quite early to discover the dwarf already has the fire going and that he is getting things ready to set to work. Soon B'rii is melting silver ingots.

As the monument is cleaned up the crowd moves on to start their day. The Sheriff leaves a man behind to keep an eye on things, but there appears to be little else to see.

OOC: What's next?

mleibrock

First Post
Brendan finds the professor's house cozy and pleasant as he awaits the return of his companions. There is plenty to read and food and drink in abundance.

B'rii arrives quite early to discover the dwarf already has the fire going and that he is getting things ready to set to work. Soon B'rii is melting silver ingots.

As the monument is cleaned up the crowd moves on to start their day. The Sheriff leaves a man behind to keep an eye on things, but there appears to be little else to see.

OOC: What's next?

OOC: I believe we are following the sheriff back to his office to discuss things. Rhun, is that correct?

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: Rhun said we'd go see the sheriff to get permission to investigate the ruins, so, yeah, that's discussing things.

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: We were going to meet the Sheriff at his office a little later in the day. I wasn't sure if we had errands to run before that, or if we just want to move along to meeting with him?

Leif

Adventurer

OOC: I have nothing better to do. Whatever you guys wish is fine with me. In other words, do you mind if Besharrn tags along with you guys.

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases