Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

"Commotion? Whuh commotion," says Besharrn, thinking to himself that this commotion may be related to the commotion at the funeral, or could perhaps even be the same commotion, although locating a graveyard near a river doesn't sound like a particularly good idea to him.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
"it would be a great boon if we could see the records at some point" Bredan says "my quest for the moment is a little more mundane..i wish to find blessed silver to be made into a mace"

Scotley

Hero
"it would be a great boon if we could see the records at some point" Bredan says "my quest for the moment is a little more mundane..i wish to find blessed silver to be made into a mace"

"Blessed Silver eh? Well we haven't had much call for that of late, but I'm sure we can turn your gold into such silver if that is your wish? I'd say you'll need about 30 gold pieces worth to make a heavy mace. If you're interested I'll have one of the acolytes get it for you."

Rhun

First Post
"I would like to look at the archives Father, yes. Also, is there anyone still about who was a guard at the prison prior to its destruction?"

Leif

Adventurer

Besharrn looks thoughtful and mumbles, "What for Besharrn come here again? Hmmmm."

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Back at the smith's:

"Lorrimor seemed a nice enough fellow. Shame about his accident. Didn't see much of him. Scholars have little enough need of my services. Oh, I've been in Ravengro since the earliest days. Was hired on when they were still building the town." It seems likely that she could well be more than 200 years old that not being a great age for a dwarf.

"Just before the professor's funeral, a group of local men claimed that the professor practiced necromancy. While I doubt that's true, where could they have gotten that idea? Are you aware of any signs of black arts around here?"

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

Falco is content to enjoy the warm and dry Lady Kenda's home and again begin to look through the books in the chest. He wants to read all of the professor's notes and the text to which they refer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases