Pathfinder RPG Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone - Page 11




+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1241
  1. #101
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,633
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 27/35

    Impressed by Brendan's feat of magical prowess to permit Falco to help to bear the professor to his final rest, Besharrn makes room for Falco to go just in front of him as they bear the coffin. Very softly, he speaks where only Falco can hear him -- "I spoke too soon, buddy. Looks like we get some work out of you after all," Besharrn chides affectionately.

    stats, Besharrn Blacktusk

    S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

    AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
    FF:17
    T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

    HP:27/35

    Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

    Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

    Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

    Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]

 

  • #102
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,019

    Ignore mleibrock

    Falco

    As Kendra asks Falco and his group to transport the coffin graveside, Falco gets a sinking feeling. This is going to be awkward, he thinks to himself.

    Then Besharrn's comment tears at his ego even more. I can't even help The Professor's sweet daughter in her time of grief! Damn it to Hell!!

    Just then Brendan's floating disc appears and moves to the front of the coffin. Falco looks back and then down ashamed of how he thought of Brendan earlier.
    "I miss judged you my friend. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and if you know anything about my people, you know favors done for us are ALWAYS repaid."

    Falco takes his place on the front left of the Professor's casket and proudly bears the weight as they move him to his final resting place.

  • #103
    Member SILVER DEFENDER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Lou's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    cypress tx usa
    Posts
    2,154
    I Defended The Walls! I Defended The Walls! The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Lou

    B'rii

    As his clothes are spell-cleaned, he smiles at Brendan and nods his appreciation.

    As they are introduced, B'rii bows to each person, or shaking an extended hand if offered. He remains silent until they are asked to carry the coffin, saying only, "It would be an honor."

    B'rii steps up to the coffin and takes a middle place opposite Besharrn.
    Last edited by Lou; Friday, 20th January, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

  • #104
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,505
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    OOC: I'll give Rhun time to introduce his character before continuing.

    JA only
    I'll make the Floating Disk scroll a freebee since it doesn't really effect game balance the way you are using it. I'll have to do some reading and thinking about the rest of it. A ring might be cost prohibitive at this level, but a scroll case sized handy haversack would make a lot of sense. One of the item's powers is to allow which ever item inside the user desires to always be on top when you reach in. The full haversack is 2000 gp, but a limited size/limited purpose version might be well within your budget and still leave plenty of cash to pen some scrolls. The ones you don't have the ability to cast will cost you a bit more. We'll have to talk about how to make it work for you.

    http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/...andy-haversack

  • #105
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,760

    Ignore Rhun
    "I too will help shoulder this burden," states a rich baritone voice. A man in steel armor steps forward. He is lean, and ruggedly handsome, with bright blue eyes peering out from beneath the hood of his cloak. His clothes and gear carry the stains of one that has travelled far of late. The symbol blazoned upon his darkwood shield marks him as a servant of Sarenrae, the Dawnflower, as does the curved blade hanging from his belt. He nods a greeting to all. "I am Dannis Veraggo, of Lastwall. I was a friend of the professor."


    - Rhun

    For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

  • #106
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,505
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    "Thank you gentlemen." Kendra seems quite revealed that you have taken up the burden of her father. It would have been very difficult for the assembled collection of women and old men to carry the coffin even with the Tavern Keeper and his son shouldering much of the burden.

    Kendra leads the group with the Pall Bearers bringing the coffin next and the rest of the mourners following respectfully behind.

    As you approach the open arched gates of the Restlands, Kendra pauses. You see a winding gravel path beyond the gates winding its way through a collection of mausoleums, crypts, headstones and statues.
    "Tradition dictates that whenever one passes by or through the Restlands, one must always first draw a spiral on her heart as a sign of respect. The sign wards against the risk that the travelers passage will disturb the sleep of the departed." She makes the gesture before passing the gate and the other mourners do as well. The Pallbearers can do so as well with some difficulty if they so choose.

  • #107
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,019

    Ignore mleibrock

    Falco

    Falco struggles with the weight of the casket but does carry his share of it to the Restlands. When the group stops at the entrance, he takes the opportunity to grip the casket with both hands. When he hears Kendra's request to gesture a spiral upon each person's chest, he does his best to hide the growing fear he may drop this thing if they have to travel much further. Falco does scribble a hasty spiral down his chest and soon they are through the entrance and headed graveside.

  • #108
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,760

    Ignore Rhun
    Dannis carries his share of the weight without any apparent difficulty. At the gates, he respects the custom of the region, doing his best to make the spiral sign over his heart. He put little faith in the power of such local customs, but it was simply bad manners to disrespect another's beliefs.
    - Rhun

    For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

  • #109
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,633
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 27/35

    Besharrn, as he passes through the gate, bows his head and makes the requested sign in obedience to local custom.

    stats, Besharrn Blacktusk

    S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

    AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
    FF:17
    T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

    HP:27/35

    Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

    Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

    Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

    Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]

  • #110
    Brendan will do as is requested to honor the local customer but will otherwise reamin silent and observe the graveyard as best he can as they pass.


    Scotley - could be a good compormise while i work to the other thanks

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game
      By Scotley in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 35
      Last Post: Wednesday, 5th March, 2014, 02:34 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 702
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th December, 2012, 03:53 PM
    4. Scotley's Carrion Crown RG
      By Scotley in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: Saturday, 3rd November, 2012, 06:26 PM
    5. The Haunting of Harrowstone
      By fggs02 in forum Gamers Seeking Gamers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 08:57 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •