Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

[sblock=OOC:]I'm not sure what I just did, but it looked to me like when I started making this post it erased Scotley's and mleibrock's posts of today. Eeek! Hopefully, I'm just wrong and seeing things. Oh ,ok, got it now. Not seeing things, but momentarily suffering from an acute attack of the dumbass.

DDoY link
[/sblock]

Besharrn observes, 'Through door yonder is where all the ghosts of prisoners rushed past us, and almost make Besharrn crap self."

[sblock=stats - Besharrn Blacktusk]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:35/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
PASSIVE PERCEPTION: 17 [19 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Dannis chuckles. "A big, strong orc like you? I figured you'd be the first through the door." The cleric shrugs. "Well, let's get on with this." Dannis moves through the door and into the hallway, toward the iron door at its end.

Leif

Adventurer

"Besharrn, him HALF-Orc, not orc, see? Full orcs big, true, but them superstitious dudes! If had three of 'em here now and they saw what Besharrn seen, we be waist deep in ... something ... by now!"

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Falco keeps the remaining vial of holy water in his left hand and his aspergillum in his right. Eager to know what is beyond the door, he assumes a position in the middle of the moving group.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
As Dannis passes the podium there is a bit of a chill in the room. He continues on to the metal door after a slight pause the others following.

[sblock=Falco and Besharrn only]As you move along you notice Dannis walking he shivers and pauses slightly at the podium to look past the bars into the room with the pews beyond. At this point the light seems to change and your vision swims for an instant. You get a hazy impression of a man in robes and wearing a powdered wig standing at the podium sternly speaking though you hear no sound. Out in the main room between the rows of pews beyond the bars you see a mix of images large numbers of people looking up at the podium in despair. The images are often grotesque in some way as if warped. As quickly as it began it is over and you are left only with a sense of great cold and the hairs on your neck rising. [/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Falco wraps his arms around his mid section to fend off the cold. He looks at the others to try and discern if they had the same vision that he just did. When is sees in their eyes they did, he asks, "Was that a trial?"

Leif

Adventurer

"Falco think one trial or many trials? And you sure was trial? Or execution, maybe? Besharrn not know."

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
"I'm not entirely sure what I saw, it was kinda hazy like a ghostly apparition. Did anyone see it? I saw an impression of a man in robes wearing a powdered wig standing at the podium sternly speaking though I heard no sound. Out in the main room between the rows of pews beyond the bars I saw a mix of images of large numbers of people looking up at the podium in despair. The images were often grotesque in some way as if warped. As quickly as it began it was over and I was left only with a sense of great cold and the hairs on my neck rising."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases