Pathfinder RPG Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone - Page 12





+ Log in or register to post
Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1300
  1. #111
    Member SILVER DEFENDER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Lou's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    cypress tx usa
    Posts
    2,181
    I Defended The Walls! I Defended The Walls! The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Lou

    B'rii

    B'rii listens intently to the local custom to allow the dead to rest in peace. As he enters, he does his best to imitate the spiral over his heart.

 

  • #112
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,788
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    The first path is known as the Ancestor's walk. The Kendra Lorrimor leads you left onto the path known as the Dreamwake. As you make the right turn onto the Eversleep where Professor Lorrimor is to be interred you see that the way ahead is blocked by a group of a dozen surly looking locals. The tallest of these toughs is an elderly but wiry man. He speaks out as soon as the group is noticed, “That’s far enough. We been talking, and we don’t want Lorrimor buried in the Restlands. You can take him upriver and bury him there if you want, but he ain’t goin’ in the ground here!”

    Kendra is swift to respond, her sadness swiftly transforming into anger. “What are you talking about?” she cries out. “I arranged it with Father Grimburrow. He’s waiting for us! The grave’s already been made ready.”

    The men behind the old soldier are armed with their farming tools (a mix of rakes, hoes, sickles, pitchforks,and hammers).

    OOC: Note that you are carrying the coffin at least one hand occupied...

  • #113
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,891
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3

    "Oh, bugger," says Besharrn, "I knew it couldn't be this easy."

    stats, Besharrn Blacktusk

    S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

    AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
    FF:17
    T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

    HP:27/35

    Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

    Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

    Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

    Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
    Last edited by Leif; Sunday, 22nd January, 2012 at 03:32 AM.

  • #114
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Rhun's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    22,792

    Ignore Rhun
    "Come now. Whatever ill will you bore the professor in life can surely be forgotten in his death." Dannis' voice is calm as he speaks. "Forgiveness is something that we can all strive for. Let us pass and bury this man, and we can all gain a measure off peace."
    Last edited by Rhun; Sunday, 22nd January, 2012 at 04:01 AM.
    - Rhun

    For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

  • #115
    Brendan will once again remain silent but will begin to look at the assembled party with an expression of "Who do I kill first"

  • #116
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,102

    Ignore mleibrock

    Falco

    Falco looks up to the man and speaks, his voice is surprisingly calm and unnerving. "What my friends", gesturing to Kendra and Danth, "are saying is we are carrying out the priest's intention and unless we see him on your side there, we WILL be burying him here... in fact right over there." Falco points with his free hand and the sarcasm in his voice hangs in the air as he looks to the man for anything further.
    Last edited by mleibrock; Saturday, 21st January, 2012 at 10:19 PM.

  • #117
    Member SILVER DEFENDER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Lou's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    cypress tx usa
    Posts
    2,181
    I Defended The Walls! I Defended The Walls! The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Lou

    B'rii

    Thinking to the local sign they were asked to give upon entering the cemetary, B'rii addresses the protesters, "In some parts of the world, inteferring with a sacred burial is said to raise the dead in protest. Is that your intent?"

  • #118
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,891
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3

    Seeing that his friends are apparently all game for baiting the locals and probably backing their baiting up with arms, Besharrn regrets his wearing his halberd across his back secured by a thong attached twice to its haft, and tries to judge whether he would have time to bring the poleaxe to bear on these troublemakers, or whether he would be better off to simply rely on his short sword which is more at the ready.



    stats, Besharrn Blacktusk

    S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

    AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
    FF:17
    T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

    HP:27/35

    Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

    Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

    Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

    Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]

  • #119
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,165

    Ignore Mowgli
    Vadim willingly shoulders his part of the burden and begins the walk up to Lorrimor's final resting place. He bows his head respectfully as he makes the spiral over his heart and says a quick prayer to Pharasma, asking her to bear the Professor's soul safely to his place in her realm.

    Wrapped up in his thoughts, he is caught somewhat off guard by the appearance of the locals and their roadblock. He looks around quickly to ascertain the nature of the disturbance. He senses quickly that the mood is becoming ugly and looks around at everyone . . . paying special attention to his companions from the road and to the steel clad Verrago.

    "Come now, friends. Pharasma will not be well pleased if we disturb this place with violence. Let's set the Professor's remains down for a moment and discuss this with these good folk. There's no need for bloodshed here."

    As he speaks, he begins lowering his corner of the coffin and nodding to the others to do likewise.

    Aid Another (Diplomacy) (1d20+7=15) for Falco.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #120
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    21,891
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRIC I Defended The Walls! Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif

    Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3

    Besharrn assents to Vadim's suggestion that they lower the professor's remains to the ground until the present difficulty is resolved.

    stats, Besharrn Blacktusk

    S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

    AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
    FF:17
    T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

    HP:27/35

    Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

    Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

    Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

    Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game
      By Scotley in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 35
      Last Post: Wednesday, 5th March, 2014, 02:34 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 702
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th December, 2012, 03:53 PM
    4. Scotley's Carrion Crown RG
      By Scotley in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: Saturday, 3rd November, 2012, 06:26 PM
    5. The Haunting of Harrowstone
      By fggs02 in forum Gamers Seeking Gamers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 08:57 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •