Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

"Fire warm, and Besharrn think him smell vittles and maybe coffee. Him have no reason go outside, that sure! Mad farmers with sharp pitchforks looking to skewer any who look like Orcs keep him inside, too!" This may be a record, as far as any here know, for the most words Besharrn has strung together with one breath.

[sblock=stats - Besharrn Blacktusk]

S15,D16,C14 [-2, stirge],I12,W12,C11
AC:21[10+7(+1 breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:35-5=30/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
PASSIVE PERCEPTION: 17 [19 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: So am I! BTW, you guys do know, don't you, that the ENWorld dice roller is working again? Syntax now is similar to syntax used on MythWeavers: {roll="describe roll"}1d20+whatever{/roll}, replace my braces { } with brackets [ ], and see next post for an example.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Example dice roll

[roll0]

Also note that you cannot edit or add a dice roll to a post after you save the post for the first time.

mleibrock

First Post
"Sounds like it might be a good time to meet with the Sheriff again. Although we don't have anything new to report, he might have something new and information is what we really need right now."

Kendra smiles obviously pleased to see you return, but her words are grim. "The people are worried. The bloody letters on the statue each night have become the talk of the town. Nobody wants to be out past sunset."

Lou

Explorer
"Sounds like it might be a good time to meet with the Sheriff again. Although we don't have anything new to report, he might have something new and information is what we really need right now."

"Meet with the sheriff now before dark or tomorrow?" asks B'rri

mleibrock

First Post
"I'm not afraid to go out after dark. Hells Bells, maybe that is what we need to actually SEE someone writing in the statue. I guess that is an option as well... to camp out at the statue and see what is going on."

Scotley

Hero
It is getting dark out now. You cannot reach the sheriff before dark. As far as you know there is no curfew or other restriction in place to keep you from going out at night. Though the food Kendra has prepared is smelling pretty good...

Leif

Adventurer

"Besharrn rather wait for tomorrow to see Sheriff. Like said, folk maybe not happy about half-orc walking around after dark, and them maybe shoot first and talk second. Besharrn not worried they kill him, much, but we good guys here and not want upset folks at all. Tomorrow be soon enough to do what need do, and everybody think better after sleep. Besharrn kinda tired. Him hungry, too! And thirsty. Can Besharrn get more ale yet?"

[sblock=stats - Besharrn Blacktusk]

S15,D16,C14 [-2, stirge],I12,W12,C11
AC:21[10+7(+1 breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:35-5=30/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
PASSIVE PERCEPTION: 17 [19 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

"Supper first . . . it's been a long time since I ate. However, I think a little night time recon after dinner might be in order. Is there anyone we've not talked to in town that might give us some good information? Or something new we need to ask those we've already talked to? I'm curious about what actually happened at the prison to cause all those restless spirits."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock]

Remove ads