Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Rhun

First Post
OOC: My memory may be faulty, but I'm pretty sure we already checked out the Temple of Pharasma, and really didn't find much?

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I believe you were curious about a couple of points, but most recently the criminals of greatest note at the time of the prison fire.

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Sorry Scott, I've lost my way a bit here and don't remember exactly all the things we have in our brains. I do remember, Falco wanted to stake-out the grave to see who/what is happening when the vandalism occurs at the monument but realizes he probably needs to inform the sheriff of his intent before he does it so for tonight I don't really know what to do with Falco. He will again look over the books and see if anything jumps out at him as a lead. [/sblock]

1d20+7=12 - but he is obviously not finding anything

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yeah, things have gotten a bit confused due to the time and complexity. Basically, there are a few things you are investigating. There is the nightly vandalism at the monument, the mystery of the professor's death and the increase in supernatural activity at the prison all as puzzles to be solved. Basically, you can try to glean information from each source once a day. Hope that helps. And you are correct, Falco didn't find anything new. Shall we advance time to morning?

Scotley

Hero
All too soon the excited predawn crowing of a rooster eager to get started on another day of eating corn and servicing hens rouses you from your beds. Yesterdays wounds ache and the fire has all but died leaving an unpleasant chill in the little house. But soon Kendra has fresh logs burning and kettles of tea and porridge steaming. Maybe this won't be such an unpleasant day after all.

OOC: Let's assume everyone managed to get healed up between rest and any healing spells you had left. What's the plan for today?

mleibrock

First Post
Falco is the first to wake, his young belly and need to pee wake him early though he is none to sad about it as the smells of Lady Kendra's breakfast are very pleasing to enjoy upon first wake. Never having acquired a taste for tea he chooses water this morning to help him recover from the previous night's wine. When he returns from relieving himself, he washes and begins to help Kendra with the morning meal preparations thinking it unfair she does this every morning and evening for them.

"My Lady, I would like to go visit the sheriff this morning to ask his permission to camp out within sight of the monument. Hopefully we will see who is defacing it or if it magic, we will see that as well. We could definitely use your charm when speaking with him. Would you consider accompanying me to visit him later this morning?"

Remove ads