Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Rhun

First Post
"My concern with heading back to the prison is that we get stuck there, or we come back and we are not in any condition to stake out the mounment." Dannis takes a bite of cold chicken, chews and swallows. "Perhaps some additional research or exploration of the town may prove worthwhile?

mleibrock

First Post
"That is an excellent point Dannis. Exploring the town sounds very interesting. I know many don't want us here but still...I'd like to see a bit more of it since I have not seen many other towns or townsfolk. So that has my vote."
"My concern with heading back to the prison is that we get stuck there, or we come back and we are not in any condition to stake out the mounment." Dannis takes a bite of cold chicken, chews and swallows. "Perhaps some additional research or exploration of the town may prove worthwhile?

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger 3

"Realy, Besharrn not give :):):):) as long as him get lots to eat."

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Falco has tried several times to research in the books but his rolls have been poor - I'll add no one tried to aid him, so he would feel like that is a dead end - at least for him. So, feeling a little cooped up and frustrated, he is going to venture out into the community and see what the town has to offer. (Keep in mind he is still a kid.) He will head to the local tavern.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

"Well, I'm off to the book seller . . . what was his name? Perhaps our mutual interest in scholarly matters will provide me with an 'in.' " Vadim gives the others a raised eyebrow, clearly inviting one or more of them to come along.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

Besharrn blushes and looks at his feet. "Aww, shucks, Colleeg, me not really fancy meself a skollar, but if you think me being there will impress him with sheer brainpower, how I say no?"

[sblock=stats - Besharrn Blacktusk]

S15,D16,C14 [-2, stirge],I12,W12,C11
AC:21[10+7(+1 breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:35-5=30/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
PASSIVE PERCEPTION: 17 [19 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases