Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone - Page 20

What's on your mind?

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore mleibrock
    My communities:

OOC - The note mentions "tools" that were acquired from the church. Is there anything in this chest that fits that description?

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by mleibrock View Post
    OOC - The note mentions "tools" that were acquired from the church. Is there anything in this chest that fits that description?
    OOC: Per the reading, they are hidden in a false crypt in the graveyard.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore mleibrock
    My communities:

OOC - doh, I missed that. Guess I'm not used to checking in daily and having 10 post to read. Not complaining though.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by mleibrock View Post
    OOC - doh, I missed that. Guess I'm not used to checking in daily and having 10 post to read. Not complaining though.
    OOC: My fault. I've had more time than usual on my hands the past few weeks. Gotta take advantage of it while I have it.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

Since he finished reading, Vadim's been standing quietly by the fireplace. At Brendan's invitation he moves to the window and peers out.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

Every one sees only a quiet little town on a dreary night. While the scene is gloomy it does not elicit the hair raising response Brendan had at first.

Kendra notes that Father Grimbarrow would almost certainly object to your prowling about in old crypts.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Dannis claps Brendan on the shoulder. "Perhaps it was the tea," he offers with a smile. He then turns back to Kendra.

"If Grimbarrow will not aid us in looking for this secret crypt, than perhaps we should do so on our own. While I am loathe to disturb the dead without need, it would seem that our need is great in this situation."
    - Rhun

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

"It does not sound like father to be raiding graves. Perhaps the cache is something else?"

Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

"He mentions a false crypt. Perhaps the crypt merely hides an entry of some sort into an abandon storeroom. Really, it could be anything." Dannis looks over the notes again. "...in the Restlands at the intersection between Eversleep and the Black Path...I'm not familiar with the lichyard, but perhaps we could take a look and see what lies at this intersection."
    - Rhun

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

"I suspect that Lady Kendra is trying to tell us that not only would Father Grimburrow not help us go traipsing about the Restlands on our own, he'd actually object to such activity. So if we're going to do it, we should likely either improve our relations with the townsfolk first or be very careful not to get caught."
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 20 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast