Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

mleibrock

First Post
OOC - The note mentions "tools" that were acquired from the church. Is there anything in this chest that fits that description?

Rhun

First Post
OOC - doh, I missed that. Guess I'm not used to checking in daily and having 10 post to read. :) Not complaining though.

OOC: My fault. I've had more time than usual on my hands the past few weeks. Gotta take advantage of it while I have it.

Scotley

Hero
Every one sees only a quiet little town on a dreary night. While the scene is gloomy it does not elicit the hair raising response Brendan had at first.

Kendra notes that Father Grimbarrow would almost certainly object to your prowling about in old crypts.

Rhun

First Post
Dannis claps Brendan on the shoulder. "Perhaps it was the tea," he offers with a smile. He then turns back to Kendra.

"If Grimbarrow will not aid us in looking for this secret crypt, than perhaps we should do so on our own. While I am loathe to disturb the dead without need, it would seem that our need is great in this situation."

Rhun

First Post
"He mentions a false crypt. Perhaps the crypt merely hides an entry of some sort into an abandon storeroom. Really, it could be anything." Dannis looks over the notes again. "...in the Restlands at the intersection between Eversleep and the Black Path...I'm not familiar with the lichyard, but perhaps we could take a look and see what lies at this intersection."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I suspect that Lady Kendra is trying to tell us that not only would Father Grimburrow not help us go traipsing about the Restlands on our own, he'd actually object to such activity. So if we're going to do it, we should likely either improve our relations with the townsfolk first or be very careful not to get caught."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases