Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Lou

Explorer
B'rii

Speaking up for the first time since the jaunt around the house, "Perhaps we should go now. Just to see what we can and make sure no one is digging up the professor's grave or any other grave."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 33/35

"Maybe while some of us look for that 'interesectum' or whatever, some of the rest of us should pay a visit to Father Grimburrow and try to get on his good side before we wind up with him as an enemy. In fact, I would propose that some of us go and see Father Grimburrow initially, get acquainted with him, bring him a nice bottle of stout, ply him with drink a bit, and then try to get him enlisted on our side to resolve this matter of curiosity. Hey, a guy who talks to dead folks all day has GOT to be looking for something better to do! So I say we offer him an alternative. Just my thoughts."

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Speaking up for the first time since the jaunt around the house, "Perhaps we should go now. Just to see what we can and make sure no one is digging up the professor's grave or any other grave."

"I find myself in agreement with B'rii." The cleric takes another sip of brandy. "In the dark, in the rain, I am confident that we can investigate the graveyard unseen by any townsfolk. I believe that time is of the essence, and per the Professor's writings it is unlikely that Father Grimbarrow can be of assistance. It would seem these items were left behind long ago."

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

"Good thoughts all." Falco speaks up from his chair near the fireplace.

"I think they are all worthy initiatives, however I think it might be prudent to leave one of us who is better with the sword than I here to watch over Kendra. The Professor himself thought she was in danger and I'd not forgive myself if we didn't honor his last request."

Rhun

First Post
"You're not wrong," says Dannis. "But is splitting up such a good idea? At this point, we don't know where The Way is, or how powerful they have become."

Scotley

Hero
Kendra shakes her head. "I'm sure I'll be fine here alone for a few hours. It has been more than two weeks since father passed and no one has troubled me thus far. I think he was being paranoid. Besides, I'm not a little girl anymore." She crosses her arms defiantly as she says this.

OOC: So what's the plan?

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Dannis is for heading out immediately to the cemetery to attempt to find the cache of protective items the Professor references.

His preference would be that everyone comes along, including Kendra.

Lou

Explorer
B'rii

"Kendra, you could stay here, or you could join us. We could use your knowledge of the area. You're not afraid of a little rain are you?"

Scotley

Hero
"Certainly not. I've faced down much worse than a little rain in my time. If you wish I would be pleased to accompany you."

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"That sounds like a fine idea," says Dannis, sitting down his glass. "And I certainly shouldn't have any more of the local drink, if we are to be about this business."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases