Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

"My concern is not leaving the books so much as leaving them in this room and the chest open. I am concerned about leaving Kendra alone though. The professor had his reasons to be concerned about this." Looking to the lady Kendra, "My intent is not to imply you can not take care of yourself for I think just the opposite. However, your father was concerned for your safety and that implies his fear was you'd be overcome. I'd like to even the odds a bit with numbers. I'd propose for one of us to stay with the lady Kendra at all times, unless of course she is with us in which case no one would be left behind, only the books and Dannis has come up with a viable solution to that problem as well." So my vote would be for us to each take a book in our pack and we all go visit God's acre tonight. Otherwise Kendra and another stay here while the others go explore.

J. Alexander

First Post
Brendan will finally speak it. "If we are set to do this than it is a simple solution, i can carry all five books with no problem to facilitate the Lady Kendra's joining us and allowing the party free movement more or less"

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 33/35

"Sound good to me. Good we quit jawin' and do something!"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Dannis begins to lead the way back toward Restfields, his heavy cloak wrapped heavily about him, hood up and over his head to help ward off the rain.

Scotley

Hero
The village is quiet at this hour on a night of beastly weather. You move like shadows through the night alerting no one to your presence.

The Restlands proves easy enough to get into after hours. No one is on guard. You soon reach the junction of the paths known as the Eversleep and
the Black Path. Looking about there is only one likely crypt close by it is in the northeast corner of the Restlands in an area that appears to be one of the oldest in the Restlands. The crypt itself is a freestanding granite mausoleum, the roof of which is decorated with a pair of leering gargoyle statues. A single stone door with a rusty-looking lock sits in the mausoleum’s south facade. There might once have been a name on the Mausoleum, but it has long since weathered away.

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

Falco remains in the rear during their short walk and when the group arrives at the mausoleum, he will turn and keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vadim looks around, feeling the night breeze, and speaks quietly to the others.

"OK, we've made it to the place . . . what now? If we're wanting to get into the crypt and poke around, that lock doesn't look like too tough a nut to crack. Should I have a go at it?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases