Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Rhun

First Post
"I'm not sure exactly what all of these items are, but any of them could be of use." Dannis ponders the items they had found. "The spirit board and planchette radiate divination magic. These vials of "vapor" radiate necromancy." Turning to the items outside of the blackwood case he continues. "A dozen of these arrows are merely silver, but ten of them bear mild transmutation auras, two have a moderate conjuration aura, and five of the arrows have a different moderate conjuration. Five of the potions are for light healing, and two bear moderate conjuration. The flasks give off a good transmutation aura. The scrolls are minor divination, two mild abjuration and one mild good abjuration."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 33/35

"Besharrn thank Dannis."

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk]
S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: Perception +7 (+9 underground)

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
"I'm not sure exactly what all of these items are, but any of them could be of use." Dannis ponders the items they had found. "The spirit board and planchette radiate divination magic. These vials of "vapor" radiate necromancy." Turning to the items outside of the blackwood case he continues. "A dozen of these arrows are merely silver, but ten of them bear mild transmutation auras, two have a moderate conjuration aura, and five of the arrows have a different moderate conjuration. Five of the potions are for light healing, and two bear moderate conjuration. The flasks give off a good transmutation aura. The scrolls are minor divination, two mild abjuration and one mild good abjuration."

Falco listens to Dannis and then reaches in to retrieve a silver arrow. "Not mere silver my friend, these are a very useful weapon against lycanthropes...werewolves as most know them. I'm not sure if the professor leaving them was a sign that they were not needed or if he knew we'd be needing them. Either way, I do not use a bow so I have little use for them but", looking to B'rri, "if you have room for them, I highly suggest we carry them with us."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 33/35

Falco listens to Dannis and then reaches in to retrieve a silver arrow. "Not mere silver my friend, these are a very useful weapon against lycanthropes...werewolves as most know them. I'm not sure if the professor leaving them was a sign that they were not needed or if he knew we'd be needing them. Either way, I do not use a bow so I have little use for them but", looking to B'rri, "if you have room for them, I highly suggest we carry them with us."

"Werewolves!? Who said werewolves? Sure not me! Shoot, me even allergic to dogs!"

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Kendra announces, "I know a spell that will help me figure out what you've found that I can use if you want to bring this stuff back to the house."

Scotley

Hero
Suddenly Kendra screams and you whirl to discover you are under attack. A pack of giant centipedes as crept silently from the cracks in the wall and slipped up behind you. Fortunately, most of you are wearing armor that stops their mandibles, but Brendan is not so lucky. (6 damage and make a DC13 fort save or take poison damage to dex of 3)

OOC: Roll initiative. You may act if you beat a 15.

Attachments

• False Crypt.xls
    47 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn's Init and actions, iffff ....

Besharrn's init = 1d20+3

Besharrn draws his short sword and proceeds to cleave a centipede in twain!

OOC: Wow, I think I just used up a month's worth of good rolls on the ENWorld dice roller!

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases