Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Scotley

Hero
Besharrn will now look around the crypt carefully since he was to distracted to do it before. (Skill check below should say "dungeoneering" not "dingeoneering".)

"Did someone think to search the sarcophagus for any hidden panels? Those dead guys are awfully tricky sometimes!"

A search of the sarcophagus reveals nothing at first, but as the half-orc leans over he hears a 'ding' sound as has scabbard connects with another potion bottle previously unseen in a shadowy corner of the sarcophagus.

Scotley

Hero
Vadim and B'rii see no obvious signs that anyone has noticed their bit of grave-robbing. It remains dark, rainy and windy out leaving numerous shadows where a watcher could be lurking however...

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3

A search of the sarcophagus reveals nothing at first, but as the half-orc leans over he hears a 'ding' sound as has scabbard connects with another potion bottle previously unseen in a shadowy corner of the sarcophagus.

"Hello, what's this?" asks Besharrn as he hears the 'ding.' Reaching down into the sarcophagus, he spies and retrieves the mysterious potion bottle. Besharrn then inspects it for any label it may have or any other clue as to what effect imbibing the elixir may produce.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]
Besharrn Blacktusk,
Half-Orc Ranger3

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Brendan once yet agains fails his save this time a 2.
"Give me a minute please, this is getting the best of me for the moment" and he finds a step to sit on.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vadim, seeing nothing outside, moves back down into the crypt. He notes Brendan easing himself down and makes his way over to the Ifrit. "May I?" He examines the centipede bite, humming a soothing tune as he works.

[sblock=OOC]Casting Resistance, grants +1 on all Saving Throws for three minutes.

Sorry, Todd! I should've thought of this as soon as combat was over.[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Round 5 = 8
Round 6 = 10
Round 7 = 15

At last it is thru his system -6 to dex for a bit.

Really not focusing on the archelogist, Brendan tightly closes his eyes and waits for the weakness to pass somewhat. After a few mintues he says "I belive the worst has passed, but I am still unsteady, nasty stuff for sure" and will slowly stand up.

Remove ads