Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"M'Lady Kendra, would it be acceptable to you for me to make use of your father's library? I think my talents will be best used - for now, anyway, researching the history of this place."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

"Me not be much help playing with books and finding stuff in them. If me had more gold would buy silver weapon while some others check books. Maybe we all chip in and buy some? Who want go with me?"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
"M'Lady Kendra, would it be acceptable to you for me to make use of your father's library? I think my talents will be best used - for now, anyway, researching the history of this place."

"Please study as much as you want. Father always felt that knowledge was to be shared."

OOC: You can make one research knowledge check per day per research location (hint hint, there may be other places nearby which also have good source material for research. How closely the skill you choose relates to topic and how good the particular library you are using may be will impact the DC and provide bonuses or penalties which I will apply.

You can also roll to see if you already know anything about a given topic, but you will gain no bonuses for the research and may only roll once per topic during the course of the adventure.

Lou

Explorer
B'rii

B'rii, who retired immediately after their adventure last night and arose early to study his spells now speaks, "I am skilled at making armor and weapons. Perhaps a visit to town and the smiths would be useful."

[sblock=Spells Today]
1-Vanish
1-True Strike
1-Shocking Grasp
1-Shocking Grasp
0-Mage Hand
0-Light
0-Detect Magic
0-Open/Close
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"I am in need of silver weapons for sure. I will go shopping with you"

B'rii, who retired immediately after their adventure last night and arose early to study his spells now speaks, "I am skilled at making armor and weapons. Perhaps a visit to town and the smiths would be useful."

[sblock=Spells Today]
1-Vanish
1-True Strike
1-Shocking Grasp
1-Shocking Grasp
0-Mage Hand
0-Light
0-Detect Magic
0-Open/Close
[/sblock]

"Good! Brendan, B'rii, we go then! Anyone else go, speak!"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post

"I'm a bit more interested in learning exactly what the Professor discovered so if you don't mind, Vadim, I'll join you."
Then looking to Kendra, "Your father didn't happen to keep a journal as well did he?"

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
"The fresh air would do me good. I shall accompany you."

[sblock=Current Spells Readied]
- Level 0: Detect Magic, Light, Spark, Read Magic
- Level 1: Command, Bless, Magic Weapon + (d) Cure Light Wounds
- Level 2: Hold Person, Lesser Restoration + (d) Heat Metal[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero

"I'm a bit more interested in learning exactly what the Professor discovered so if you don't mind, Vadim, I'll join you."
Then looking to Kendra, "Your father didn't happen to keep a journal as well did he?"

"The only journal I'm aware of is the one in the box you've already been reviewing."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases