Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

J. Alexander

First Post
so it begins

Seeing that the foe he is working on with his would be allies of the moment, Brendan will once again let loose with his firey missles that streak forth and hit once again dead center of Bloodra's chest.

Magic Missles 8 points of damage.

Scotley
[sblock]How was Brendan hit for the damage[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
J. Alexander, OOC

[sblock=JA]
I don't believe Brendan was hit that round. You didn't post a damage roll for his first magic missile attack, so Scotley, as he said, rolled damage FOR Brendan, not damage TO Brendan. ;)

At least that's my interpretation. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Scotley
[sblock]How was Brendan hit for the damage[/sblock]

[sblock=JA]Leif has the right of it. I didn't see a damage roll from you so I rolled the damage for your magic missiles against Bloodra. I guess I should have asked for a roll, but I hated to hold you guys up any longer since I was running behind getting an update posted. You might want to plan on changing targets or at least splitting your missiles between the two. Bloodra is hanging by a thread here.

Brendan has been blissfully unharmed thus far. I will remember that for our next fight. :devil: [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry! I somehow missed that you'd posted for the bugbears, and was waiting for them to go. I think I was also waiting for confirmation that Bloodrah was done in . . . but I'll actually go "before" everyone but Falco.[/sblock]

Giving up - for the moment - on clever tricks Vadim flicks his whip out once more, but this time to kill. The razor edges along the long leather draw a line of blood on the bugbear's throat.

[sblock=Actions]Attack (1d20+5=20) for Damage (1d4+1=3)[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Initiative Order
Besharrn 19
B'rii 19
Brendan 15
Jabb and Bloodrah 13
Falco 10
Vadim 5

Falco moves in to attack with his Battle Aspergillum, but his swing is just off.

Giving up - for the moment - on clever tricks Vadim flicks his whip out once more, but this time to kill. The razor edges along the long leather draw a line of blood on the bugbear's throat. The weapon falls from her lifeless fingers and her legs buckle.

Seeing his chosen target drop, Brendan steps to get better view and he once again lets loose with his fiery missiles that streak forth to hit the other Bugbear, Jabb, in his exposed arm and shoulder.

Besharrn smiles at Jabb, baring his prominent bicuspids as he does so and adjusting his grip on his halberd as he brings the weapon around for what he hopes will be the 'money shot' for this fight. He is disappointed as Jabb nimbly ducks to his left and steps forward towards Besharrn in a move totally unexpected by the Half-Orc. Still, Besharrn manages to bring the halberd down on the bugbear's right shoulder, slicing a significant amount of meat.

Jabb snarls viciously as his companion falls and he takes wounds to both shoulders. He draws back his weapon and takes another swing at the Half-Orc. He growls in frustration as he fails to get in a successful blow.

OOC: B'rii's foe is down. His attack missed for the round, but you can repost a move for this round and then action for the new round. Actions for all.

Attachments

• Road to Ravengro R3.xls
    36 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 27/35

"Just not your friggin' day, is it Ugly?" says Besharrn as he swings his mighty halberd with all of his might again, but in his smugness he misses.

[sblock=AC]Besharrn's AC still 21 [not 25] this round.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases