Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Scotley

Hero
Sheriff Benjen Caeller raises his hands and makes a calming gesture. "Now there is no call to get all riled up. I'm just trying to do my job. Something mighty strange is happening here. This is my jurisdiction and we don't need the council getting involved or a bunch of outsiders. My boys and I will sort this out. As Sheriff I got a right to ask questions of anybody suspicious. And you lot are about the most suspicious bunch I've seen roung here all year."

Almost as if on cue a deputy comes running up holding a large dead river rat by the tail. "Sheriff Caeller. I seen this hanging on a tree branch over yonder by the river in the brush. Looks like somebody split this critter's throat and bleed him out, but there weren't no blood on the ground around."

J. Alexander

First Post
"Questions yes, but accusations in front of third parties who may interrpute it as we being guilty or an invitation to do violence to us you do not" then Brendan will just fix him and the crowd with a stare.

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Besharrn, the "800 pound Half-Orc in the room," will remain utterly silent and try to look, um, friendly (?) :D

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Dannis eyes narrow upon hearing the deputies report, and his face grows grim. He remains quiet, though, not willing to discuss his theories in front of the Sheriff and townsfolk.

Scotley

Hero
"Questions yes, but accusations in front of third parties who may interrpute it as we being guilty or an invitation to do violence to us you do not" then Brendan will just fix him and the crowd with a stare.

For now the crowd remains cowed. The appearance of the exsanguinated rat has replaced the outsiders as the main focus for the moment.

Rhun

First Post
Dannis turns to follow Brendan, but turns back to the Sheriff. "We are staying at the Lortimor House, Sheriff, should you have need of us. We are here to help, if you desire." With those words, the cleric follows after his companion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases