"Well, you'll know I've been through it,
When I set my watch back to it...."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6MbPWzIFUk]Tulsa Time[/ame]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

Falco looks at the board and the part where you place your fingers, flipping them over to get his orientation.

"Ive seen this done once, didn't put much faith in it though this part did seem to move on it's own. Interesting stuff. I definitely believe spirits are among us and they can have an influence in our lives, so why wouldn't it work?"

Falco places the board on Lady Kendra's table and places the smaller part on top, oriented correctly, in the center of the board.

"Now for a question... Maybe we start with just exactly what spirit we are talking to?"
GM:
OOC - I can't remember...do we know how the professor died?

Rhun

First Post
"Perhaps we should seek out the town priest, and see if he knows anything of use," says Dannis to his companions. "And truth be told, I wouldn't mind taking a closer look at the ruins in the light of day."

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Besharrn does not look too happy about the prospect of visiting a priest, but he seems willing to go almost anywhere provided it is away from the Dwarvish smith. "Yes, go Dannis, me with."

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vadim20EW20Portrait.png

"That sounds right to me, Falco. Let's start with that and see where it gets us . . . assuming we can make contact with anything, of course."

OOC: I don't remember either.

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

Falco, looks to Lady Kendra, "Can you refresh my poor good for nothing mind? With all this excitement, I can not for the life of me recall how your father died..."

mleibrock

First Post
Vadim20EW20Portrait.png

"That sounds right to me, Falco. Let's start with that and see where it gets us . . . assuming we can make contact with anything, of course."

OOC: I don't remember either.

[sblock=Mike P]Love the picture of Vadim in your posts, I think it brings a lot to the story [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Dannis leads Besharrn and whoever else away from the smith, though he isn't exactly sure where they should be going.

Scotley

Hero
If for lack of anything better to do....Brendan will find a coffee shop close to the forge and wait

Brendan finds that the fruits of civilization have not yet reached the small village of Ravengro. He finds only two establishments open to the public where he might sit and have a drink. One is a Tavern called the Laughing Demon where he sees the lad who attended the funeral sweeping the front porch. The other is a smaller more intimate tavern in the basement of the Outward Inn. It appears from the number of folk loitering about that the General Store is also a favorite spot for locals to congregate. Some of them have mugs in hand. Nothing is any great distance from the Forge which is near the center of the village.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases