Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Gllancing at Dannis Veraggo's holy symbol, Besharrn says, "Me follow Sarenrae too. Think they give us bad price?" The Half-Orc resignedly shrugs.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
"Greeting this day reverend sirs" Brendan will say. "May I trouble you for a bit of assitance in securing an item or two that will make the linger undead truly depart and thus secure judgement for them"

Rhun

First Post
"Also," adds Dannis with a polite nod of greeting to the acolytes, "We would like to speak with Father Grimburrow if it isn't too much trouble?"

Scotley

Hero
One of the men rises from his task tending to a bed of plants beside the entry. "Such matters are the purview of Father Grimbarrow. If you'll follow me?" He brushes some dirt from his robe and leads you inside. To one side of the main worship hall is a small door. The acolyte taps gently and then opens the door hearing a response from within. He motions you forward, "Father, these gentlemen have made a strange request and I thought it best they speak with you." The Priest is sitting behind a desk working on documents of some sort with a large quill pen. He looks mildly annoyed at the intrusion. "Thank you Addison, I know these gentlemen. That will be all." There are no chairs in the office other than the one Father Grimbarrow is sitting in. "What can I do for you?"

Leif

Adventurer

"You know me already, too, Father? Your God powerful indeed!"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"Father Grimburrow," says Dannis by way of greeting. "I have a few questions for you, and I believe that my companions are seeking your assistance in procuring some items of a holy and blessed nature."

mleibrock

First Post
Vadim20EW20Portrait.png

Vadim leans back in his chair as Kendra reveals her knowledge of the Planchette. Hmmm. So many things going on here in this sleepy little town. Professor Lorrimor always told me to look for such oddities - 'When it looks like there's more going on than should be, there probably is, my boy!' - were his favorite words, I think.

He turns to the other two in the room, waiting respectfully for Lady Kendra to answer Falco's question before voicing his thoughts.

"OK, so we know the Professor was investigating the Whispering Way and that his investigation led him to the ruins of Harrowstone Prison. We know that he died in the course of his investigation of the prison, and that the Way is a very secretive cabal of necromancers pursuing the secret of immortality. I think we should ask if the Whispering Way killed Professor Lorrimor."

[sblock=Mike L]Thanks, Mikey! I'm trying to do this with my games now - both the ones I play in and the ones I GM - to help keep straight who's speaking, and to help with visualization. Good to know it's working ;)[/sblock]

"Sounds like the perfectly logical question Mr. Spock...I mean Vadim."

:D

Scotley

Hero
"Father Grimburrow," says Dannis by way of greeting. "I have a few questions for you, and I believe that my companions are seeking your assistance in procuring some items of a holy and blessed nature."

The priest gives you a stern look. "We are not in the habit of passing out such blessings without good cause. What are your concerns?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases