Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone - Page 5




What's on your mind?

  1. #41
    Member SILVER DEFENDER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Lou's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    cypress tx usa
    Posts
    2,196
    I Defended The Walls!I Defended The Walls!The Perturbed Dragon

    Ignore Lou

    B'rii rd2/3 HP HP 14/23 AC 18 / F 15 / T 13 CMD 17 / F15

    As the first bugbear falls, B'rii moves to assist his traveling companion against the other bugbear. Seeing Besharn swinging that halberd, B'rri decides to loop around the tree and get behind Jabb in a flanking position with Besharn, away from those sweeping movements of that mighty blade. With his own mighty swing of his bastard sword, B'rri connects.

    OOC, Attack

    rd 2 move due east across map south of tree to K6.
    rd 3 move around the tree to K3
    (1/4 Arcane Pool points used on the day)
    Attack with Bastard Sword in both hands Bastard Sword +7 1d10+3 19-20/x2
    (friend w/in 10 ft)(flanking)
    Last edited by Lou; Saturday, 24th December, 2011 at 07:10 PM.

 

  • #42
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    J. Alexander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,532

    Ignore J. Alexander
    My communities:

    and it begins

    Observing that since the others are now moving to engage the remaining for, Brendan, will hold his action and begin to look around the area for any more subtle dangers.

    (FYI...playing this a little different guys to see how it kinda fits him. Brendan uses his spells to drop the odds until they are in our favor then he ceases and observes, I am thinking the spells like artillery, their called in just before the ground forces hit then go in reserve to support key areas or to cover a retreat. Let me know if this is cool)

  • #43
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,169

    Ignore mleibrock
    My communities:

    Seeing one of the bugbears fall, Flaco turns and begins moving toward the other, but his short legs can only take him to G-6 before the others in his group begin to take their actions.

  • #44
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,275

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    Seeing one foe down and Brendan on watch, Vadim moves to a position to help Besharn and B'rii deal with the second. From a position behind Besharn, he times his strike carefully to flick the tip of his whip out between the pendulum swings of the halberd. The whip wraps delicately around the bugbear's weapon; this time the Bard sets himself more carefully before pulling, and manages to jerk the weapon from the creature's hand!

    OOC: Move to G4, Activate Archeologist's Luck, Disarm Jab.
    Last edited by Mowgli; Friday, 30th December, 2011 at 12:04 PM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #45
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,977
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

    Initiative Order
    Besharrn 19
    B'rii 19
    Brendan 15
    Jabb and Bloodrah 13
    Falco 10
    Vadim 5

    Seeing one of the bugbears fall, Falco turns and begins moving toward the other, but his short legs can only take him part way.

    Seeing one foe down and Brendan on watch, Vadim moves to a position to help Besharn and B'rii deal with the second. From a position behind Besharn, he times his strike carefully to flick the tip of his whip out between the pendulum swings of the halberd. The whip wraps delicately around the bugbear's weapon; this time the Bard sets himself more carefully before pulling, and manages to jerk the weapon from the creature's hand!

    "Just not your friggin' day, is it Ugly?" says Besharrn as he swings his mighty halberd with all of his might again, but in his smugness he misses.

    As the first bugbear falls, B'rii moves to assist his traveling companion against the other bugbear. Seeing Besharn swinging that halberd, B'rri decides to loop around the tree and get behind Jabb in a flanking position with Besharn, away from those sweeping movements of that mighty blade. With his own mighty swing of his bastard sword, B'rri connects.

    Jabb's eyes widen as his weapon flies from his hand. He takes a step back and pulls a nasty looking dagger. He swings at the B'Rii and finds a gap in his mithril shirt (6 damage).

    OOC: Your actions!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scotley; Tuesday, 3rd January, 2012 at 02:55 AM.

  • #46
    Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    Leif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR, USA
    Posts
    22,093
    Blog Entries
    6
    OSRICI Defended The Walls!Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Leif
    My communities:

    Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3, AC21[25]/FF17/T14[18], HP 27/35

    "Yo, Ugly, I'm over here," says Besharrn as he drives his halberd toward Jabb, and into his lower back.

    stats, Besharrn

    S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

    AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [w/Shield of Swings=25]
    FF:17
    T:14[w/Shield of Swings=18]

    HP:27/35

    Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

    Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22]

    Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

    OOC: Behsarrn is possbily flanking Jabb now, since Jabb turned to attack B'rri which shouldleave his back exposed to Besharrn, but I added no bonus for it to this roll, this assumes Jabb is defending normally.

    OOC: Y'all have GOT to quit calling Falco 'Flaco!'
    Last edited by Leif; Sunday, 8th January, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

  • #47
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    J. Alexander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,532

    Ignore J. Alexander
    My communities:

    and it begins

    Seeing the party swarming over the remaining opponet, Brendan will continue observing while moving towards the fallen bugbear to investigate the corpse.

  • #48
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,275

    Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

    Vadim parallels the bugbear's movement and lashes out once more . . . this time his whip fails to connect.

    OOC: Move to G2, attack.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #49
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    mleibrock's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westmont, IL
    Posts
    3,169

    Ignore mleibrock
    My communities:

    Falco

    Falco unslings his backpack from his shoulder and lets it fall to the ground as he begins to hustle as fast as his little legs will allow. He manages to squeeze behind Besharm and just as he reaches J-3, his hand touches B'Rii and the magus feels the warmth pass from the halfling's hand though his veins.

    Cast cure light wounds:


    OOC - Did I do this right?

  • #50
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Scotley's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    16,977
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Scotley
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by mleibrock View Post
    OOC - Did I do this right?
    OOC: Other than the fact that you got a really crappy roll you did great.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. OOC Scotley's Carrion Crown Pathfinder game
      By Scotley in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 35
      Last Post: Wednesday, 5th March, 2014, 02:34 PM
    2. HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC
      By HolyMan in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 649
      Last Post: Monday, 17th December, 2012, 12:46 PM
    3. HM's Carrion Crown AP - IC
      By HolyMan in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 702
      Last Post: Tuesday, 11th December, 2012, 03:53 PM
    4. Scotley's Carrion Crown RG
      By Scotley in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: Saturday, 3rd November, 2012, 06:26 PM
    5. The Haunting of Harrowstone
      By fggs02 in forum Gamers Seeking Gamers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 18th September, 2011, 08:57 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •