Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Vadim20EW20Portrait.png

"Hmmm, a brandy would be nice before turning in. Sure, I'll join you."

"Still room for me, is in tippy-top room? Me like that." says Besharrn, rubbing his eyes. "Me could use warm, fresh from teat milk with brandy chaser, mmmmm!"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Kendra produces a squat round bottle of Armagnac marked with 5 stars. The bottle is old and dusty and you suspect a rare and well aged vintage. It is quite good.

The Professor's house is quite comfortable and once again you pass a pleasant and restful night. The clouds and rain have cleared and the morning is bright and the sun streaming in the windows and the smell of a simple but hearty breakfast soon rouse you from your beds.

[sblock=Falco]Professor Lorrimor was very eclectic in his studies making it hard to see where his interests lay, but there can be no question he was trying to find out more about the prison and what about it might have attracted the Whispering Way. Unfortunately, the answer does not seem to be in the books so perhaps Falco could learn more from the local people using social rather than knowledge skills.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Dannis awakes with the dawn, and spends the next hour offering prayers to his goddess, Sarenrae. When he finishes this, he spends some time getting cleaned up before heading down to enjoy a hearty breakfast.

mleibrock

First Post
Kendra produces a squat round bottle of Armagnac marked with 5 stars. The bottle is old and dusty and you suspect a rare and well aged vintage. It is quite good.

The Professor's house is quite comfortable and once again you pass a pleasant and restful night. The clouds and rain have cleared and the morning is bright and the sun streaming in the windows and the smell of a simple but hearty breakfast soon rouse you from your beds.

[sblock=Falco]Professor Lorrimor was very eclectic in his studies making it hard to see where his interests lay, but there can be no question he was trying to find out more about the prison and what about it might have attracted the Whispering Way. Unfortunately, the answer does not seem to be in the books so perhaps Falco could learn more from the local people using social rather than knowledge skills.[/sblock]

OOC: Thanks Scotley

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

Falco enjoys the spirits fully and is the last to rise in the morning. His head still feeling the effects of the prior evening's indulgence.

Once up, the smell of breakfast does little to settle his uneasy stomach and it's clear to all the young halfling is worse for wear, not something often seen among the race.

He takes an empty seat and will have coffee.

Leif

Adventurer

Besharrn is up at dawn and making noise. He comes down from the attic, treading very heavily and singing a raucous orc song, stomps through the house and goes outside looking for a henhouse. When he locates one, he goes in and reaches beneath a few hens for eggs, which he proceeds to crack into his open maw. Then he goes back inside for some rum or something.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vadim20EW20Portrait.png

Vadim wakes feeling fairly well refreshed, in spite of allowing his "nip" of spirits with Falco to turn into a much later night than he'd intended. Still, he was smart enough not to try to match the little fella drink for drink, so it's plain he's feeling better than the Oracle in the morning.

mleibrock

First Post
"How did you sleep, Falco?" asks Dannis, between sips of coffee.

Falco glares at Besharrn realizing he is purposefully jarring his skull.

When Dannis asks how his sleep was, a forced smile appears, "Sleep great, but that blasted sun outside my window is much brighter than my village." He then begins to chuckle to himself realizing how he sounds and that he is not fooling anyone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases