Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

Rhun

First Post
Dannis smiles gently. "There is an old saying within my order: There are three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." The cleric takes another sip of his coffee. "But be thankful for the sun, for it lights our way, warms us with its heat, and keeps the terrors of the night at bay."

Lou

Explorer
B'rii

B'rii wakes at the first light, but he only stares at the ceiling for a while. He hasn't been this sore since he first started training with the bastard sword. Finally he slowly rises and meditates for his daily spells. Dressing and grabbing a quick something on the way out the door, he heads for the blacksmith shop.

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Besharrn, from his position outside, sees B'rii come outside and head towards town. "B'rii! Me come you?"

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Dannis smiles gently. "There is an old saying within my order: There are three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." The cleric takes another sip of his coffee. "But be thankful for the sun, for it lights our way, warms us with its heat, and keeps the terrors of the night at bay."

Falco squints as he looks at Dannis, trying to shield his eyes from the bright sun this morning. "You are right of course, the professor once said to me, the sun is the basis of all life on this planet. I find it ironic that someone who makes their home in Ustalav, made this observation. Then again, maybe it takes seeing so much of the other side of life or lack thereof to see things clearly."

Rhun

First Post
"So, are you from the region then, Falco?" asks the cleric. Thus far, he had not had much time to learn much about his new companions, and this seemed like a decent time for it. "Or did you come here for your studies?"

mleibrock

First Post
"So, are you from the region then, Falco?" asks the cleric. Thus far, he had not had much time to learn much about his new companions, and this seemed like a decent time for it. "Or did you come here for your studies?"

Pouring a glass and taking a sip of the sweet orange juice that is on the table, Falco savors the flavor a minute before swallowing it. "I am from Ustalav but not this village. Mine is a few hours from here by foot. I have not been here before and I wish I had come during better times. tThe professor was a very good man. Tell me about you, where is your home?"

Leif

Adventurer

"I'm just going to work with Jorfa, the dwarf blacksmith." B'rii shrugs at Besharrn.
"Oh," says a crestfallen Besharrn, "me not go then -- you need good alone time with your new, how you say, beeatch." Besharrn stomps back towards the house, holding his halberd dejectedly at his side and wishing he had somebody to fight with.

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases