Scotley's Carrion Crown IC Part 1 The Haunting of Harrowstone

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

"I am from Vigil, in Lastwall. South of The Hungry Mountains."

"The Hungry Mountains..." Falco pauses, "I have heard many stories that are to have taken place there. They have such a dark reputation as it is said its depths harbour several sites of foul repute including the Hundred Haunted Vales of the Hungry Mountains and the undead haunted Ghorcha Pass. Tell me about these." Falco is clearly well learned about the area and extremely interested.

Rhun

First Post
"Many of the rumors you have heard are true. The Hungry Mountains are a forbidding place, stalked by creatures of foul repute, both living and dead. In my opinion, the source of this evil is Gallowspire, where Tar-Baphon, the Whispering Tyrant, is imprisoned." The cleric takes a sip of his coffee. "Lastwall was founded to keep careful watch upon that evil, and to see that it remains contained within the mountains. As both a Watcher of Lastwall and a Cleric of Sarenrae, it is my duty to battle this evil."

mleibrock

First Post
Falco

"Many of the rumors you have heard are true. The Hungry Mountains are a forbidding place, stalked by creatures of foul repute, both living and dead. In my opinion, the source of this evil is Gallowspire, where Tar-Baphon, the Whispering Tyrant, is imprisoned." The cleric takes a sip of his coffee. "Lastwall was founded to keep careful watch upon that evil, and to see that it remains contained within the mountains. As both a Watcher of Lastwall and a Cleric of Sarenrae, it is my duty to battle this evil."

"I'm not sure it would be a safe place or even wise to go there, but it definitely burns in my soul to see some of it. Maybe one day, I might visit you there?"

Rhun

First Post
"Come and visit me in Lastwall. The land is safe, and the people are friendly. And you travel around the mountains. While not the safest journey, I just recently made it myself to come to Ustalav, and am little worse for wear."

mleibrock

First Post
"Come and visit me in Lastwall. The land is safe, and the people are friendly. And you travel around the mountains. While not the safest journey, I just recently made it myself to come to Ustalav, and am little worse for wear."

"I would like that very much."
Falco smiles at the thought of another adventure.

"I guess first things first though. Maybe we should make a trip to the old prison?"

Scotley

Hero
B'rii wakes at the first light, but he only stares at the ceiling for a while. He hasn't been this sore since he first started training with the bastard sword. Finally he slowly rises and meditates for his daily spells. Dressing and grabbing a quick something on the way out the door, he heads for the blacksmith shop.

Besharrn, from his position outside, sees B'rii come outside and head towards town. "B'rii! Me come you?"

As B'rii sets off he sees a small crowd including the Sheriff lingering around the Monument again this morning. As Besharrn passes he notices as well.

OOC: Thank you all for keeping up posting in character during my absence!

Leif

Adventurer
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

Seeing the Sheriff and company, Besharrn goes straight back inside to report what he has seen. "Not good, not good, not good. Sheriff and he lads are at statue again. Look like trouble to Besharrn."

[sblock=stats, Besharrn Blacktusk, Half-Orc Ranger3]
Besharrn Blacktusk Half-Orc Ranger3

S15,D16,C14,I12,W12,C11

AC:21[10+7(+1 Breastplate)+3(Dex)+1(Dodge Feat)] [25 w/Shield of Swings]
FF:17
T:14 [18 w/Shield of Swings]

HP:33/35

Skills: (Ranks 7+7+7 = 21) [CS=Class Skill]
Climb 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8
Intimidate 3 ranks +2 rac'l +3 CS +0cha = +8 [Std act'n-if sucsfl give opp the Shaken condition, -2 att]
[DC to demoralize=10+target's HD+target's Wis mod] [lasts 1rnd + 1rnd for every 5 check exceeds DC]
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 3 ranks, +1 Int +2 Favored Terrain +3 CS = +9
Perception 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground]
Stealth 3 ranks +3 dex +3 CS = +9 [+2 underground]
Survival 3 ranks +1 wis +3 CS = +7 [+2 underground] [+1 (half Ranger Level) to follow tracks]
Swim 3 ranks +2 str +3 CS = +8 [-3 ACP if wearing +1 Magic Breastplate]

Saves: Fort: +6 Ref: +7 Will: +3

Init +3, BAB +3, CMB +5, CMD 18 [22 w/ Shield of Swings]

Halberd +7, 1d10+3 dam, Short Sword +6, 1d6+2 dam, Heavy Crossbow +7, 1d10 dam

Feat: Shield of Swings - gain +4 AC and CMD but only do half damage. FULL ATTACK ONLY [APG]
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Vadim20EW20Portrait.png

"Well, let's go check it out. Maybe we can demonstrate some usefulness to them."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases